• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    Going to OC soon, and we'll hit the outlets up the highway at Rehobeth for some tax-free school shopping. Any gun shops near there where they might sell some hi-cap mags at a reasonable price? Looking for 10/22 and Beretta 92mags mainly.

MH

bigjohn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 29, 2007
    hi cap 92 at the military exchange in delmar de, they are not cheap either. try branchi's in laurel de or war relics in milton i think. strange fella there but has alot to dig thru. part surplus store

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    Thanks for the replies. I'll try to make time to check them out, assuming there is time left over from the wife and daughter shopping at the outlets!:rolleyes::)

mancheechee

Daily Trigger
    Jul 22, 2010
    Frederick
    I saw lots of factory 10/22 mags for around 16.00 (they may have had one or two hi-caps) at hook'em and cook'em off of the coastal hi-way between Bethany and Fenwick. So if you are driving down south, it is on your right next to Grottos pizza.
    It is in the York Beach mall.
    Some of his pricing is right like the 10/22 magazines. Some are way over priced like his Redfield 3-9x40 scopes for $179!!!!!!

mancheechee

Daily Trigger
    Jul 22, 2010
    Frederick
    forgot to add tax free in DE.
    Hook em and Cook em also has a very clean SP101 snubbie no hammer 357magnum for $399!!! I had gotten one (my first sidearm couple months ago).

Vic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Whiteford, MD
    If you are in OC I always stop by Dave Littleton's in Bishopsville. He operates out of a shed in his back yard. He has a lot of stuff stuck in there. He is off of Ames Road. Good guy. I have bought quite a few guns off of him.

Vic

HardHatMan

FBHO
    Jul 14, 2009
    Virginia
    Hook em and Cook em also has a very clean SP101 snubbie no hammer 357magnum for $399!!! I had gotten one (my first sidearm couple months ago).

Can't buy a regulated firearm out of state, unless it is transferred to a Maryland FFL. Not worth the hassle IMO.

travistheone

Usual Suspect
    Dec 11, 2008
    cockeysville

They are real good guys there, one of the employees just put a few nice things from his collection on sale there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom