• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joshvictus

2GOG
    Jul 8, 2014
    Annapolis
    Screw the stickers....I've got one better. And I will NEVER take this off my truck. Still can't believe this state allows this.

ooo, how does one get a hold of one of these?

http://www.brickhousesecurity.com/product/view-i+dual+car+camera.do?sortby=bestSellers&from=fn

This is my next investment. Yes I know it can be destroyed or used against me.:blah:

Another one a friend of mine uses. Has it wired so it turns on and starts recording when he starts the car

http://www.amazon.com/LIVUE-LB100-HD-720p-30fps/dp/B00E3EQH6A

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    I love when MOCO police ask to search my vehicle on a stop and when I say "I do not consent to a search" they say "well, that is probable cause". Then I ask what it is they saw that made it "probable cause", and they have no answer.
    My vehicle is K-9 searched everyday at work anyway, but I never give consent to LEO.

You need to get a video and audio camera in your car. Record this then complain to the department.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I love when MOCO police ask to search my vehicle on a stop and when I say "I do not consent to a search" they say "well, that is probable cause". Then I ask what it is they saw that made it "probable cause", and they have no answer.
    My vehicle is K-9 searched everyday at work anyway, but I never give consent to LEO.

How often is MOCO pulling you over and doing this? This makes it sound like it happens pretty often.

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    http://www.brickhousesecurity.com/product/view-i+dual+car+camera.do?sortby=bestSellers&from=fn

This is my next investment. Yes I know it can be destroyed or used against me.:blah:

I need to get something like this. I don't need the GPS tracking component though. I just want a forward camera, rear out the back car window and audio. I would want it to continuously record but discard anything over 10 minutes old unless I hit a button to start saving.

Got any recommendations?

This might be a good Raspberry Pi project. Last time I checked though they only support 1 camera at a time, so I would need two Pis (one for each direction).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom