• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Srsanbo

Massive Member
    Oct 4, 2010
    Sorry if the search function is my friend here, but don't have tons of time to go poking around here at work.

Friend lives SW of Frederick and is looking for a good range to learn and teach his daughters to shoot. Can anyone recommend a range and any other information I can shoot his way to get him started?

Thanks for the help.

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008
    SW like MoCo? You have Izaak Walton in Poolesville, Damascus and Germantown. Further down would be Gilberts (bring your wallet).

Fredneck you have two ranges rigth off Liganore Road. One is private (forget the name) and the donation based one Cresap is really good. Just no class III

Elliotte

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2011
    Loudoun County VA
    Sorry if the search function is my friend here, but don't have tons of time to go poking around here at work.

Friend lives SW of Frederick and is looking for a good range to learn and teach his daughters to shoot. Can anyone recommend a range and any other information I can shoot his way to get him started?

Thanks for the help.

Basic answer, nope, nothing SW of Frederick until you get to the ranges in Loudoun County (VA). There is Cresap in Frederick, and some private clubs, but nothing public in the area other than Cresap. :sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom