• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Capt Skup

Ultimate Member
    Feb 29, 2012
    Calvert County
    Anybody hear that a gun range is in the planning stages for the Leonardtown area of the county? I stopped by one of our few gun stores, an employee was talking about it. Would be great if true.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Anybody hear that a gun range is in the planning stages for the Leonardtown area of the county? I stopped by one of our few gun stores, an employee was talking about it. Would be great if true.

no way that would be great last year I heard something about someone building an indoor one on their property in lex. park area for their students I think

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    no way that would be great last year I heard something about someone building an indoor one on their property in lex. park area for their students I think

I heard directly from the Steve and Cindi Thomas in Lexington Park that the zoning is approved. This will be built.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    so Lexington park not Leonardtown and is this for student only ?

They offer a lot of classes and individual training ... it might not be completely open to the public, but there will probably be a way to shoot there once in a while if one takes some kind of class from them from time to time.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    They offer a lot of classes and individual training ... it might not be completely open to the public, but there will probably be a way to shoot there once in a while if one takes some kind of class from them from time to time.

my daughter took a her class with them I think anyway are they women on target

phipp13

May 20, 2011
    Point Lookout MD
    Steve and Cindy are great instructors and ninja's with handguns. I learned a lot in their class and even improved my handgun accuracy. I look forward to their grand opening. phipp

Capt Skup

Ultimate Member
    Feb 29, 2012
    Calvert County
    The person that told me about the Leonardtown location works in a gun shop in St. Mary's county. I know of Flat Broke Shooters, and all the great work that they have done. My wife took the beginners course with them, best money I ever spent.

Gilligan

Jan 24, 2016
    The person that told me about the Leonardtown location works in a gun shop in St. Mary's county. I know of Flat Broke Shooters, and all the great work that they have done. My wife took the beginners course with them, best money I ever spent.

My SO is taking classes at FBS too. Great folks.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    this is true I had herd they didn't want Lowes or home depot

I heard the home depot and an entire shopping center and restuaraunts were proposed in prince Fredrick and there are drawings and property and a money backer but there again is a zoning problem.

calvert is funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom