Gun Protest Rallies More Gun Rights Advocates (MI)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BillH

Exalted Grand Poo-bah
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 2, 2009
    Ellicott City, MD
    A Detroit anti-gun rally, lead by Jessie "I Have a Scheme" Jackson, had more gun supporters than protestors.

Full story can be found here.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Where's my BS stamp ?

“We are seeing violence go up, we are seeing CCW’s go up. So that means there is armament going on in our society, and so on one side you’ve got legal gun owners on the other side you’ve got illegal gun owners and ultimately that’s leads to potentially to confrontation,” said Bullock. “Confrontation leads to violence.”

Cause and effect? No ... that's pretzel logic. Criminals lead to violence, and illegal gun owners are criminals.

So the logical conclusion should be that confrontation leads not to violence, but to ultimate justice for criminals, whether it's by threat, prevention, or enforcement ... if you get my drift.

Attachments

• ********.jpg
      ********.jpg
      4.8 KB · Views: 166
    Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    “We are seeing violence go up, we are seeing CCW’s go up. So that means there is armament going on in our society, and so on one side you’ve got legal gun owners on the other side you’ve got illegal gun owners and ultimately that’s leads to potentially to confrontation,” said Bullock. “Confrontation leads to violence.”

Hey, Rev. Bullock:
    the-point-over-your-head.jpg

Aug 19, 2011
    Fredneck, MD

Hey, Rev. Bullock:
    the-point-over-your-head.jpg

It's shocking he notes the difference between criminal and citizen, yet moves to disarm the latter. Maybe because he's speaking to the former.

Nonetheless, he's preaching to the wrong state. Michigan isn't Cali or NJ, this is the land of The Nuge.

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Jesse could start a stoners club, kinda like Obama had. In CA of course, medical cards and all. Jesse's condition for getting a medical card= " We black people starting with jazz musicians traditionally smoke this stuff and to tell me I can't is racist. Black people like me NEED this stuff to deal with whitey day in and day out- so it's a mental thing. Those jazz guys back in the day had to deal with mega whiteyness, and it's been more whiteyness since then and never seems to end!".

(In other words his medical card is a race card...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom