• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Brian Frosh handles commercial litigation and real estate law for the firm. Brian recently was selected to appear in Best Lawyers in America—a listing of the top one percent of lawyers in the United States, based on interviews with other lawyers—and he has been awarded the prestigious AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review RatingSM by Martindale-Hubbell®. Brian has been a member of the Maryland Senate since 1995, and currently is chairman of the Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee. Brian is a past president of the Maryland-India Business Roundtable. He has been practicing law for over 25 years. He has been selected by the Daily Record as one of Maryland's Top 25 Leaders of the Law in 2010.

Areas of practice

Business litigation
    Commercial litigation
    Real estate law

With cred like that, he's probably correct: we're insane. If we're lucky, we can get fifty bucks apiece for our guns at a buyback, before AG Frosh figures out how to confiscate them.

So where did all the stuff about his defending the dregs originate? I'm pretty sure I read it here. I'm almost tempted to apologise for saying nasty things about him, but I'm prevented by The Code: Never Explain, Never Apologise.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    With cred like that, he's probably correct: we're insane. If we're lucky, we can get fifty bucks apiece for our guns at a buyback, before AG Frosh figures out how to confiscate them.

So where did all the stuff about his defending the dregs originate? I'm pretty sure I read it here. I'm almost tempted to apologise for saying nasty things about him, but I'm prevented by The Code: Never Explain, Never Apologise.

No need to appologize ... even idiot savants are good at something. He just happens to think that he's good at everything; especially what's best for you and I. :rolleyes:

The sad thing is that BECAUSE he's gotten all of these salutations, he thinks that it's his responsibility to be the 'Nanny' to us all. It affects his ability to reason and has turned him into a weedy litle dictator with a desk drawer veto. Damn what The People want, I know better.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Man Norton..... I do hope that you looked that up and did not know that off the top of your head. :D

I'm weird like that. :lol2:

Attachments

• th.jpeg
      th.jpeg
      4.8 KB · Views: 180

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Now maybe this is obvious or I should know it already, but what about Gansler? Is he term limited (ha!) or does he have his sights set higher? Will there be a primary fight?

WBAL is reporting that Gansler is eyeing the Governor's Mansion.

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    Last I checked, the Supreme Court is higher up on the pole than a lowly state AG.

The problem is the gun grabbers seem to be able to take our gun rights with little effort and it takes us forever to get anything to the Supreme Court to set things right. And we may have seen the last days of the Supreme Court setting anything right after that shameful health care decision

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    No guarantee he'd win and the upside is that he'd cede his seat on the Senate committee and give up any chance of being Senate president.

Succeeding Mike Miller would be far more dangerous to us.

Astute as always.

Any chance of the republicans actually running someone for AG? Last couple of times Gansler was unopposed....

Sportstud4891

Resident SMIB
    Jun 7, 2011
    Chuck County
    Brian Frosh handles commercial litigation and real estate law for the firm. Brian recently was selected to appear in Best Lawyers in America—a listing of the top one percent of lawyers in the United States, based on interviews with other lawyers—and he has been awarded the prestigious AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review RatingSM by Martindale-Hubbell®. Brian has been a member of the Maryland Senate since 1995, and currently is chairman of the Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee. Brian is a past president of the Maryland-India Business Roundtable. He has been practicing law for over 25 years. He has been selected by the Daily Record as one of Maryland's Top 25 Leaders of the Law in 2010.

Areas of practice

Business litigation
    Commercial litigation
    Real estate law

This reminds me of one of those movies where the one guy can quote the whole dossier of their enemy.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Astute as always.

Any chance of the republicans actually running someone for AG? Last couple of times Gansler was unopposed....

I can't think of anyone I'd even vote for if they did. A lot of the people who would actually be good at the job aren't attorneys.

Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    How about a more moderate/resonable Dem... like what happened between Garigiola (however you spell his name) and Delaney. Put up someone with more appeal outside of the gated communities of Bethesda and remind voters that Frosh is pro-pedophile and voila.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    Provided this is true, I wonder what tea leaves he read to determine that he won't be succeeding Miller whenever he finally retires and who is at the top of the list to replace him. Either way, getting him out of the SJPC is good news for us; it would be tough for even MoCo to come up with such a bigoted anti as Frosh, though I have no doubt they'll try their damnedest.

SOME of MoCo. I NEVER VOTED FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom