• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rwatson

Feb 7, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    Yea I get that, but I just thought it was way thin for a case that is designed for 2 rifles. I suppose that is just common then huh?

wizzer368

Zombie Slayer
    Aug 9, 2010
    Eastern shore of MD
    Vodoo tactical makes a nice double rifle case with lots of pockets. Mine holds 2 rifles and 2 pistols but I think its a little pricey right around a hundred bucks

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    That case would be great in a bugout situation. I would carry my heavy rifle (30-06 semi and battle shotgun in that with personal gear attatched to the molle points. Unless you need something for long distance/duration field work then a hard case would probably serve you better. I like the similar ones with the built in shooting mat.

pilotguy

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Woodstock, MD
    The Mil-Tec/Condor/OE Tech/Voodo cases (they are all made in the same group of factories) are nice soft-sided cases. If you happen to live near Ellicott City, I can show you mine if you want to see how it actually is. It has a padded divider in the middle to go between the two guns and then each gun is secured with two velcro straps.

knightofcydonia

Sep 30, 2011
    the eberlestock mini me backpack/riflebag may do the trick. i know it for sure will hold 1 rifle, i am not 100% on two but i think it could be a possibility depending on space. it also has a small backpack connected that holds a water bladder but you could take that out and use that as your ammo/accessory area. a top quality bag to boot. i believe it runs around 129 but you may be able to find them on sale online for around a 100 maybe less.

rwatson

Feb 7, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    pilotguy: White Marsh, but thanks for the offer.

knightofcydonia: That is pretty cool but it definitely wont hold my 2.

I think I am going to order one of the Voodoo cases. Thanks for the feedback.

knightofcydonia

Sep 30, 2011
    yea i knew it would be a tight fight if possible but more than anything its just good to see what options are out there. hope the voodoo works out well.

VWTurbo

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2010
    Perry Hall
    http://m.opticsplanet.net/opmod-shooters-mat-drag-bag-double-rifle-case.html

Optics planet has gear called op mod, they have a really nice soft case that I actually have 3 rifles in. Main section holds two with a ton of moly inside and the is a medium pocket on front that I have my 522 with the stock foled in. Also another pocket that holds a ton of mags and stuff. Their dvor site offers it now and again for 60, but their site it is 70. Has two carry handles at top and two straps on back to wear like a back pack

Last edited:

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    CTD has that same case for five bucks cheaper. I have 3 now and recently gave one away to sea grave as a karma. I'm very happy with mine!!! It's ridden in the bed of the truck for over an hour on dirt roads with no damage. Makes a great case for my mak90 in the main pouch and my uf in the front pouch. Inside the front it has two pistol pouches and obviously three pouches on the front. Nice zippers and can be carried like a backpack if desired.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/MOLLE202-7.html

6cfc5a1a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom