• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Watkins87

Jun 4, 2012
    Fort Washington, MD.
    Well, I hope not. This has me very, VERY upset. Told the wife last night I gonna leave if this passes. I refuse to be subject to the will of people in Balt. city, P G and Montgomery counties when I live in Kingsville.

Well I live in PG County and has always been a legal gun owner never been in any trouble......:cool:

Crownroyal79

Dec 17, 2012
    God help us this troll is on this forum now....great....next thing you know he'll be posting up his garbage music....ugh...

Read the bill SB281, it will answer all your questions, and if you were following the situation you would know, nothing has passed yet.

usaf_joe

newb..
    Jul 21, 2012
    AA County
    God help us this troll is on this forum now....great....next thing you know he'll be posting up his garbage music....ugh...

Read the bill SB281, it will answer all your questions, and if you were following the situation you would know, nothing has passed yet.

Lets be realistic here - ITS GOING TO BE LAW.

You have police chiefs testifying right now how they support this bill and how it will help keep the city and streets safer. Hell, one officer said they (police) were the guardians of the Constitution - HA! Those in power always want to be the only ones in power. Goes for politics and goes for police.

Crownroyal79

Dec 17, 2012
    Its not over yet, and even though my job keeps me from attending I write my letters, emails and phone calls as much as I can. If it indeed passes, I can say I did my part, then make my decision from there.

I'm not throwing the towel in, but do agree it is very saddening times, and the people we entrust with our safety and lives have a very distorted view of the law and BOR. Just keep doing your part and we'll see at the end how it all played out.

bigdv

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2010
    Calvert Co.
    Maryland is a lib infested sh!th0le. We are the minority. I wish it were very easy to pick up and move. There never is a "good" time to move so now is as "good" as it can be. F Maryland.

Feb 28, 2013
    There are many of us, although I do understand where most will have their views about PG County because that we have a high volume of B.S. in the county....but thats also Why I live boarder line St.Charles and PG County.

You down Brandywine or Accokeek way? Ain't bad that far away from the District.

4MarDiv

Aug 18, 2010
    Fallston
    wow... how can so many who agreed to uphold the Constitution be so eager to piss on it and what it stands for??? Need to rally ur aunts and uncles and old people and the like ,, like the Obamy campagin did and get them to vote these idiots out.. thats the answer...JMO :innocent0

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    I have a question if someone can answer for me.....

I have a S & W 5.45 x 39 upper for my AR...which I had just recently purchased...:-)....ok ok....but they ONLY MAKE 30 round mags for it...what then if the 10 round limit passes...would I be able to use them if I convert to a 10 round with a rebuild kit..? Or can I still take the 30's out to use without fear of them being taken away.. same goes for regular AR 30 rounders...I understand that we can keep them...but do we have to fear them being confiscated while out at the range shooting..???

Thanks for any help with this....I had been wanting the upper for a year to shot cheaper ammo....and now this crap...hahahaha....and the price of the AMMO has gone up TOO!!! FRICKING gougers......I won't even say what the price of the mags were...although...not far off what they are asking for Pmags...only thing is...just one or two companies make them....

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    TO USAF JOE

Hmmm maybe that officer is related to Al Haig....:-) I always thought..and could be wrong...that the SUPREME COURT were the guardians of the constitution.....that guy been testing his CI'S stash too often or sumptin!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom