• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • itzyaboybugz

Jan 28, 2013
    since the gun bill passed now what? in 94 they did assault weapon ban and if u were owner before 94 u could keep your assault weapon. my gf dad bought a ar 15 a few months ago, does he have to turn it in or sell it? my buddy has a hk45 usp with 12 shot mag, does he have to get rid of his mags? since its a a handgun does he have to go threw new safety course and get a handgun license from the msp? im on probation and had tot urn in my glock 30 to police until 6/4/13. i turned it in with a 13 shot mag, can i still get my gun back? i need answers to all of the above! can someone please help me?

thank you

csanc123

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2009
    Montgomery County
    The bill has not passed...it was only voted in the affirmative in the senate. The house still has to deliberate and then the senate/house bills are reconciled. When it passes both chambers then it goes to Gov for signature. We are not there yet...and hopefully never will be.

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    I cant imagine them taking anythig current. When the legiation goes into effect i suppose then that is when you will not be able to purchase them.

TheGoodSoldier

Oath Keeper
    Jan 25, 2013
    Silver Spring
    No they can keep them, the bill doesn't take your firearms away from you just means you can't continue to buy the same "type" of firearm. They will be limited to 10 rnd mag's from now on. Look in the 2A issues part of the thread and there are details in there including the specifics of the bill. Hope this helps.

As for your probation......um....ask your probation officer or who anyone involved with that I guess...

Feb 28, 2013
    Well, I hope not. This has me very, VERY upset. Told the wife last night I gonna leave if this passes. I refuse to be subject to the will of people in Balt. city, P G and Montgomery counties when I live in Kingsville.

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    People are deluded if they think the MD house is not going to pass this turd.

No offense, keep fighting, but look at the turn out, then watch them vote. 20 people testifying for and over 800 against. It should be clear, that when this passes, you were not part of the process.

They did it in the Senate, and they will do it in the house as well.

Sad. Liberty is dead.

Feb 28, 2013
    No, liberty isn't dead everywhere. Just in this state, where the only people that matter live in Baltimore City, P G or Montgomery Counties. MD is a lost cause. Too many taker, not enough makers.

usaf_joe

newb..
    Jul 21, 2012
    AA County
    People are deluded if they think the MD house is not going to pass this turd ... They did it in the Senate, and they will do it in the house as well.

+1 These elitists don't read or listen to our testimony, they don't care about the facts and data, didn't listen to us last month and won't this month. Wishing I never left VA...

Eviljagtech

Infected w/ Freedom
    Jan 24, 2010
    Harpers Ferry, WV
    It means the writing is on the walls and its now time to save you more and use your time to look outside of Maryland for a new place to live. I'm not wasting anymore time on this ********, I shouldn't have to fight so damn hard just so I can keep my born with freedoms. :mad54:

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    No, liberty isn't dead everywhere. Just in this state, where the only people that matter live in Baltimore City, P G or Montgomery Counties. MD is a lost cause. Too many taker, not enough makers.

Perhaps you haven't read the patriot act.

gruube

Feb 19, 2008

Look I live in Baltimore city. I am surrounded by people who think as I do. We all do our part to try and change things for the better. Not everyone in Baltimore city is a taker. In fact most (if not all) of the folks I hang with are makers and then some. So be careful of the stereotype.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom