• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    As long as you weren't rude, I approve of all your actions.

Kudos and huzzahs to all who 'ran the marathon' down in 'Infringementville' yesterday. :thumbsup:

But you have to admit that Raineman and Mopar were excellent. Sometimes you just want to scream WTF.

MrsRab1515

Nov 27, 2017
    All over the dang state
    The waste of resources investigating “good and substantial” reasons, while purposefully ignoring the historical definition of reasonable precaution against apprehended danger, and substituting a “made up” definition (Sherr v handgun review board), diverts resources away from actual criminal investigations, and on to investigations of law abiding citizens and their business records and professional licenses.

Thank you for including that oh-so-infuriating point. Excellent testimony.

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    I wounder if some one will make it a challenge to get removed for utter a** kissory in testimony. If it pleases the crown and the like.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Just got home as well.

It was my first time ever going to such a hearing and though I didn’t testify being there since 11:30am was very educational.

NRA-ILA, MSI, MSR&PA, AGC, and other pro-2A testimonials were fantastic to listen to. I am humbled by the speaking and reasoning skills of so many in this community who gave logical and rational arguments in support of pro-2A.

As the proceedings ended and people were making their way out, at least two delegates noted that I was in the gallery (and did not give spoken testimony) but thanked me for showing up all day and staying until the end.

That’s a strong lesson for me that our presence does matter and gets noticed.
    Just one minor point. AGC was not there. They are out of the legislative game.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Has anyone else noted that now when John Jocelyn testifies he has no affiliation with any pro 2A group?

I did.

Yet he feels compelled to belittle and accuse other groups who legally attend HPRB meetings of intimidation in his 2A Maryland email blasts?

Who or what is 2A MD?

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    I wounder if some one will make it a challenge to get removed for utter a** kissory in testimony. If it pleases the crown and the like.

I plan to start all my testimony in Annapolis both written and oral with exactly that line. Dumais and Sgt. White of the MSP made it abundantly clear that there was no law governing mine and Rainemans ejection.

May 19, 2016
    Strictly speaking, if you live in Maryland, work, and pay taxes you need a brain function check.

Every time I look at my tax return I know I failed. I pay taxes for my family and 2 other people (probably in Baltimore) who dont.

I live in the city. We pay even higher taxes and everything else. Looking to move out of state. The problem is the "2 other people" for which you claim pay taxes. Exibit one are places like Hopkins, which on top of being a wealthy "non-profit" get millions in corporate welfare. The city sits on properties for said organizations, so they can depress housing costs to make their expansions more profitable. Exibit two is the Mayor, who spends a million dollars to hire PR people to try to pretty up her well-deserved horrible reputation. The corruption is out of control. I wish more people would wake up. There are good people here, but many are just trying to keep their head above water and save enough to survive in the future. Hogan can't fix these districts fast enough.

Last edited:

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I plan to start all my testimony in Annapolis both written and oral with exactly that line. Dumais and Sgt. White of the MSP made it abundantly clear that there was no law governing mine and Rainemans ejection.

so, Federal Civil Rights violation lawsuit?

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

Did you ask the Sgt. By which authority you were ejected?

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

We should all start with “If it pleases the crown”.

bibitor

Kulak
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2017
    FEMA Region III
    I live in the city. We pay even higher taxes and everything else. Looking to move out of state. The problem is the "2 other people" for which you claim pay taxes. Exibit one are places like Hopkins, which on top of being a wealthy "non-profit" get millions in corporate welfare. The city sits on properties for said organizations, so they can depress housing costs to make their expansions more profitable. Exibit two is the Mayor, who spends a million dollars to hire PR people to try to pretty up her well-deserved horrible reputation. The corruption is out of control. I wish more people would wake up. There are good people here, but many are just trying to keep their head above water and save enough to survive in the future. Hogan can't fix these districts fast enough.

Fellow city resident here, and I couldn't agree with you more about the corruption. Hopkins is a cancer, the patient is on life support, and the prognosis is not favorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom