• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I've wanted to attend one of these auctions for a while but that's a hell of a drive for me. Still I see a lot of people on these boards scoring at auctions

Jul 1, 2012
    Cool. There is a sweet... I mean nasty, worthless, no good excuse for a pistol that I might drop a few pennies on. Nobody needs to go look. :0)

Not that I looked, but if it's the one with a missing mag keep in mind that will probably cost another $150-200 for a correct one so factor that in...

empty5853

Aug 22, 2007
    Mechanicsville
    It's a pretty nice auction. I've sold a few guns there but never bought one. Made over my reserve so I was happy. Prices are what you'd expect. Some good deals some not so good. I'll hit it again this year I think.

Mark T.

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    Cool. There is a sweet... I mean nasty, worthless, no good excuse for a pistol that I might drop a few pennies on. Nobody needs to go look. :0)

Yeah, it looks like it's seen better days. Don't waste your time on it.

That Savage 99F looks like it's seen better days, too.
    Since it's in such bad shape, I think I'll make 'em an offer...... just to take it off their hands, you see.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Watch out for the 13% Buyer's Premium. A $500 firearm will cost you $565 and I wonder if they will collect sales tax too. If they do, then that $500 firearm now will cost you $595.

Just saying...
    Jim Smith

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    This is confusing regarding C&R (website mentions it a few times and only once with the words "regulated"):

NO guns will be released on the auction day unless the recipient is a licensed firearms dealer or has a Curio & Relic license. Maryland does not recognize C&R licenses for handguns for in-state residents. It is not unusual to wait 14 days for the approval process.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    I've got a few guns in this auction. I hope they do well. I need the money to finish off some other projects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom