• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Verbotene

Lurker Supreme
    Feb 27, 2012
    This is what comes of liberal idiocy. I just hope its mostly liberals that get killed...

That's not nice.

Only "mostly?" :innocent0

Kidding, of course.

--

We need to start offering up bounties on these ****tards. Bring back the old "Reward: Dead or Alive" posters.

Now that's Government spending I could get behind.

aireyc

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    No... open defiance of the police is the result of police policies that endanger the police as well as the public by yielding to threats..

Once you start backing down to thugs they get bolder.... this is as real as it gets.. once killing a cop was taboo even among criminals... this was because society drew a line on the sand ,and unlike our President, we meant it.. they knew there would be retribution... today they know they can get away with it.

Some of these thugs kill for fun.. think on that..

We are going to need to put shit right one of these days... until then lots of good people as well as the police will be put at risk..

This is what comes of liberal idiocy. I just hope its mostly liberals that get killed...

I don't disagree with what you said, but I also don't disagree with WeaponsCollector. I personally have very little respect for the MSP at this point due to the BS we've had to deal with over the last year. Obviously I'm not going to act out on my discontent like these bozos, but I'm not at all pleased with the way things were handled. If you apply a similar sentiment to individuals who make a living dealing in the illegal, it's very easy to make the claim that a person will have a problem with anyone who is trying to interfere with his/her line of work, no matter how illegal that work may be.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    I don't disagree with what you said, but I also don't disagree with WeaponsCollector. I personally have very little respect for the MSP at this point due to the BS we've had to deal with over the last year. Obviously I'm not going to act out on my discontent like these bozos, but I'm not at all pleased with the way things were handled. If you apply a similar sentiment to individuals who make a living dealing in the illegal, it's very easy to make the claim that a person will have a problem with anyone who is trying to interfere with his/her line of work, no matter how illegal that work may be.

Drug related violence is more intramural. Killing customers is bad for business.. really.. while crack and harder drugs cause problems all on thier own.. the claim that the war on drugs is causing an escalation in violence is suspect.. it is just as likely that the anti social violence cause by drugs is driving up the police response.

Get rid of the drug war and all you do is force the police to stand down thus encoraging more defiance... now what to do about simple posession and so on-- that's worth a discussion.
    But I can assure you that crack and harder drugs are going to cause problems if they are used....period.

"Then the deputy leaves the area due to safety reasons." Wow and to think he has the right to carry a gun. What about the poor schmucks like us that don't even have that right? Poor Kalifornia they're on the wrong coast, unlike The People's Republic of Godforsaken maryland the federal gubberment can't bail them out with all the high paid people that live in this crappy liberal state and helps keep it afloat.

When someone asked him how it works he put in a CLIP....grrrrrrrrr

john_bud

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    That vid makes me think loving thoughts about suppressed AR's, night vision scopes and tall buildings....

oldman12

Ultimate Member
    Sep 19, 2010
    "Merrica" Eastern Camp
    What the dictator wants the media to report that's what will be reported. I can see alot more loss of freedoms coming behind our backs and the media will be reporting on the Kardasians fat asses. Zieg Hiel !!!!!!

K.C.Dean

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Buds Creek
    What the dictator wants the media to report that's what will be reported. I can see alot more loss of freedoms coming behind our backs and the media will be reporting on the Kardasians fat asses. Zieg Hiel !!!!!!

I agree. Why haven't any news channels reported any of this? WTF.

yellowfin

Pro 2A Gastronome
    Jul 30, 2010
    Lancaster, PA
    According to one guy I know who is an activist who lives in that area (and the wife and I attended a cookout at his house, much against our safety), it is actually profitable for nonprofit org's and influential people affiliated with government to have it high crime and high poverty. They get grants, housing subsidies, charitable donations, etc. to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars to try to fix the problem--but ZERO of it is results based, so they WANT the problem to continue so they keep getting the money. It's basically like one massive feed the starving children scam: send the money, we send you a picture of someone starving--and they're still starving so we still need more money.

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    "Then the deputy leaves the area due to safety reasons." Wow and to think he has the right to carry a gun. What about the poor schmucks like us that don't even have that right? Poor Kalifornia they're on the wrong coast, unlike The People's Republic of Godforsaken maryland the federal gubberment can't bail them out with all the high paid people that live in this crappy liberal state and helps keep it afloat.

California wasn't always like this. Back in the early 1980's, California wasn't much different than other states, but a large influx of east coast liberals attracted to the jobs there gave the Democrats a lock on power in all the big cities and in the state legislature. The laws they passed are the root cause of all the problems there. VA has a new liberal Democrat governor, and it's just a matter of time.....

Mr H

Banana'd
    California wasn't always like this. Back in the early 1980's, California wasn't much different than other states, but a large influx of east coast liberals attracted to the jobs there gave the Democrats a lock on power in all the big cities and in the state legislature. The laws they passed are the root cause of all the problems there. VA has a new liberal Democrat governor, and it's just a matter of time.....

Then, in 1989, the exodus from CA was led by the hard-times conservatives being forced to seek their futures elsewhere, leaving the state where it is today.

I think I may have been the last one out of LA... and damned if I didn't forget to turn off the lights when I bugged out...;)

Sharpeneddark

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    Westminster
    Then, in 1989, the exodus from CA was led by the hard-times conservatives being forced to seek their futures elsewhere, leaving the state where it is today.

I think I may have been the last one out of LA... and damned if I didn't forget to turn off the lights when I bugged out...;)

Don't worry, they'll break the lights sooner or later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom