• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jbenfer

Apr 14, 2011
    The front of the rounds are dropping in the magazines and its happened when using a pro mag 22 rnd and a gsg 110 rnd mag not many changes I have also tried 3 types of ammo any suggestions on a fix

Jbenfer

Apr 14, 2011
    im gonna try new gsg mags seems like the rounds have too much room to move / too light of a spring I had them both apart and oiled and seemed to still have the same problems

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    im gonna try new gsg mags seems like the rounds have too much room to move / too light of a spring I had them both apart and oiled and seemed to still have the same problems

another question...is the gun well oiled? you will have problems of it not cycling because of this...Inigoes...gave me that tip...I was having FTF's and sprayed it down with some remoil...and it works like a champ...mine was also brand new so i gave it a chance to break in as well..

Jbenfer

Apr 14, 2011
    Yea it is also brand new and i was told by this guy to try and dremmel the feed ramp to be round is this hard or a good thing to do

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Yea it is also brand new and i was told by this guy to try and dremmel the feed ramp to be round is this hard or a good thing to do

honestly i wouldnt mess with that....PM Inigoes he knows more about them...the well oiled gsg 5 works for me...im not a fan of grinding off stuff on my new gun...

jac43k

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2010
    Taneytown, MD
    Have you tried any GSG magazines? Not pro mags. I've heard mixed reviews when it comes to pro mags. I purchased 4 GSG magazines and they work great without any issues. Not sure of your location but if you near Glen Burnie you can use a few mine to test. Just let me know.

James

Jbenfer

Apr 14, 2011
    just bought a gsg mag ill see how it works thanks for all the tips hoping that my problems are with the mags

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom