• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • -Mil-Surp-Phreak-

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2007
    Gaithersburg
    Anyone in MD stocking the GSG-5 or have a list I can get on for one? Im obessed with this now that I'm working on my G36-conversion for the 10/22 and want a little brother for it.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I still dont get what is so great about this gun? Looks cool but how expensive are the mags? Why not just a 10/22 with some butlercreek mags.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    I still dont get what is so great about this gun? Looks cool but how expensive are the mags? Why not just a 10/22 with some butlercreek mags.

Like he said - "Im obessed with this now that I'm working on my G36-conversion for the 10/22 and want a little brother for it".

If you're asking a blanket question as to why all of us purchased one (or two) - because we wanted them. Not trying to be an a$$, I also see people purchasing stuff that isn't up my alley - but hey, that's what makes the world go 'round.

Mags are in the mid $20 range.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Easy now......... its not a slight or an attept to be an A$$ (believe me when I want to be one I make it obvious), just curious as there are often things others see that I dont at first glance.

Might have to look at one.

-Mil-Surp-Phreak-

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2007
    Gaithersburg
    Damn.....let me see if I can scrounge up the money to pick one up, looks like the CZ75 is going on the chopping block. Do you think you will still have one in stock still on Wednesday Jeep? Only because I doubt I can make it up there today and Monday and Tuesday I work 2pm-10pm.

ripper157

Feb 20, 2008
    Carroll County
    I bought two one for me, and one for my dad. My dad shoots from a wheelchair and his requirements in a rifle are different than most. He is squared off when he shoot so he needs a rifle that is very light in the front. Most ranges don’t have a bench rest at a comfortable height so a bipod is out. The GSG just happened to be everything he was looking for in a rifle. It’s light, shoots 22, overall it has a short frame, is semi-auto, and has hi cap magazines. For me I liked all of those things, and I wanted to sbr and suppress mine. I know im going to spend more in that then the original purchase for both guns, to me its worth it.

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    Damn.....let me see if I can scrounge up the money to pick one up, looks like the CZ75 is going on the chopping block. Do you think you will still have one in stock still on Wednesday Jeep? Only because I doubt I can make it up there today and Monday and Tuesday I work 2pm-10pm.

We had 3 of them as of Thursday afternoon when I left work. The mad rush seems to be somewhat over, they should be in stock

repair-man

Mar 27, 2007
    SW MD
    These are readily avaliable, from the right distributer

It's a good thing we never donated ammo to a MSI raffel and free range time as door prizes to any of the shoots.

OH wait, we did.......... :innocent0

It was merely a playful comment about the shortage of GSG's. I have an order with Dan and had a conversation with him about it on Thursday. I apologize if I offended you or the store. I know you guys are a big supporter. :thumbsup:

-Mil-Surp-Phreak-

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2007
    Gaithersburg
    Well Jeep I am on my way up to get a GSG-5 lol. Calling right now to make sure you still have one before I drive an hour up. You working today? Hope to see you there.

Joe

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    Well Jeep I am on my way up to get a GSG-5 lol. Calling right now to make sure you still have one before I drive an hour up. You working today? Hope to see you there.

Joe

Not at Continental right now. I am working at White Marsh Monday, Tuesday and Thursadys.

Plenty of GSG's @ White Marsh, as far as I know Continental is sold out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom