• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I didnt realize how far Mid County was, (like..too far). This would be perfect if this works out.....

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    $190? I'm in!

I think you can expect to pay $40-60 for Fed and Maryland paperwork, then $200 Fed tax stamp, then wait 6 months.

And, still worth it IMO, except the part where you are then on the list of doors they knock on FIRST....:o

doofoo

Dec 28, 2009
    Interested - On the CLEO signoff, can I have my local Sheriff sign off instead of MDSP (quicker here).

midcountyg

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2009
    Preston, MD
    Interested - On the CLEO signoff, can I have my local Sheriff sign off instead of MDSP (quicker here).

No. It is my understanding that ATF will only accept MSP.

Yes, Sheriff of the county in which you reside is acceptable. That is how we do it in Caroline and Dorchester counties. Talbot and a few others refuse to do it, so the MSP is the only option if doing as an individual in those counties.

razorV23

TK421
    Dec 18, 2008
    Annapolis
    Finally got confirmation on 14 TAC65s

OK, I got confirmation of at least 14 TAC65s in stock and ready to go. There may be more but I wont know until a few more days. I talked to my dealer, I got the OK to give out his cell number to those in this group buy. All you have to do is call him and you and he will make all the arrangements, chances are this will all happen over the phone until its time to pick up and then, of course you'll have to drive to his office in Sykesville. I've bought all my cans from him and never had any issues, he is very easy to deal with and will answer all your questions. Once you contact him, I am out of the picture, my only involvement is to get you in contact with him. I will be sending PMs to the first 14 who said they were interested, if other cans become available "in stock" I will let the others know. I only like to buy whats "in stock' because the wait is long enough without waiting for the manufacture to transfer the dealer.

The price is $189, plus sales tax and of course the $200 for the stamp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom