• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ski169

May 28, 2012
    If anyone is questioning this, stop. If you have the funds, do it. If I wasn't moving, I'd take them up on this offer in a heartbeat. Do it as I don't believe you will beat that price.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    One more thing guys, the pricing isnt completely set yet but it will be around 1020. Also I think we'll need 11 people in. I think we've got 2 already.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Damn.... this is a steal :( I don't have enough spare coin to snag one... but if anyone is looking to sell off their carry handle.....................

I'm with the other poor folks, if you can afford it - GET IT. I would :D

DocSavage

The Man of Bronze
    May 30, 2012
    Crofton
    Ok, so I buy one cool gun only to see that Engage gets so many more cool guns?! It's no wonder that AJ suggested that I apply for my collectors permit...

It's really a nice looking rifle, but I'd like more of the 6940 look...personally, I like the look of the more modern version of the AR...rails, fore grips, collapsible stocks, etc. Find me one of those for a good price and that'll be my next purchase...

I might even stop in today on my way home from the FD...

Cheers,

Ian

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Ok, so I buy one cool gun only to see that Engage gets so many more cool guns?! It's no wonder that AJ suggested that I apply for my collectors permit...

It's really a nice looking rifle, but I'd like more of the 6940 look...personally, I like the look of the more modern version of the AR...rails, fore grips, collapsible stocks, etc. Find me one of those for a good price and that'll be my next purchase...

Cheers,

Ian

We'll hook you up on a 6940 boss

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central

Cheers,

Ian

I have both....the 6920 is a bit more modular out of the box. You can istall rails the length you want not what Colt put on their. Colt's rails on the 6940 are fairly short.

Also a draw back is you need a special tool to replace the barrel since it's all one item tied into the upper. Might not be a deal breaker since odds are very few will ever need to replace the barrel but something to think about.

Both are fine firearms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom