• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    It is done , now I need to go make lil furry critters explode :D.

18" stainless AR Stoner Midway barrel Wylde chamber , fluted with a mid-length gas system made by E.R. Shaw
    Battle Comp 2.0
    Samson 11" evolution hand guard .
    RRA 2 stage national match trigger .

I hope this barrel is as good as the reviews say it is lol

All and all the whole thing feels a lot lighter then I figured it was going to .

Attachments

• 005.JPG
      005.JPG
      51.7 KB · Views: 435
    • 007.JPG
      007.JPG
      57.2 KB · Views: 427

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Nice.

I just finished my little blaster this morning. I posted it over the Engage IP section, but in the spirit of sharing here it is. Mine is just for fun (dedicated 22 for now), although it would make a great squirrel gun. I'm sure your son would love blasting through a few mags making no more noise than a staple gun. This will eventually have FDE furniture, but I had to scavage parts from the parts bin to get it to the range today.

Hope all is well with you. We need to plan a range trip some time.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    barrel looks sweet, have to let everyone know how she shoots!

It's a hbar .750 at the port with 5 flutes fore and aft of the port . It also come with the barrel extension installed .

It will more then likely get refinished black I was just too impatient to wait and had to get it all put together :o

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Nice.

I just finished my little blaster this morning. I posted it over the Engage IP section, but in the spirit of sharing here it is. Mine is just for fun (dedicated 22 for now), although it would make a great squirrel gun. I'm sure your son would love blasting through a few mags making no more noise than a staple gun. This will eventually have FDE furniture, but I had to scavage parts from the parts bin to get it to the range today.

Hope all is well with you. We need to plan a range trip some time.

That's purty he would have a ball with that lol . I recently picked up a 9mm AR too , he is chomping at the bit to get his booger hook on it lol .

We are doing good hope all is well on your end too . And yes we definitely need to make a range trip .

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    9mm AR's are even more fun than the .22. I bought one when 5.56 first starting skyrocketing around 2006. I used to get a 100 round 9mm value packs at Wallyworld for $10. Wasn't much more than shooting rimfire. The original plan was to SBR and suppress the 9mm, but I could bring myself to chop up my Colt. Now that SBR's are in question I wish I went through with my original plan. My sone loves the 9mm, so I'm sure your's will too. Surprising amount of recoil for a pee shooter.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    9mm AR's are even more fun than the .22. I bought one when 5.56 first starting skyrocketing around 2006. I used to get a 100 round 9mm value packs at Wallyworld for $10. Wasn't much more than shooting rimfire. The original plan was to SBR and suppress the 9mm, but I could bring myself to chop up my Colt. Now that SBR's are in question I wish I went through with my original plan. My sone loves the 9mm, so I'm sure your's will too. Surprising amount of recoil for a pee shooter.

I was surprised at the recoil , not bad in anyway I just didn't expect there to be much lol . I was shooting steel with it at Delmarva and had a great time . It is going to kill my 9mm stock .

ktigerJ

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2013
    I wish I could fire off some rounds at the ground hogs around me. I've trapped,and relocated 5 of the "little sh!ts" There are more around too that have eaten one of my neighbors huge pumpkins.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    I wish I could fire off some rounds at the ground hogs around me. I've trapped,and relocated 5 of the "little sh!ts" There are more around too that have eaten one of my neighbors huge pumpkins.

Laying out in the pasture in the fall shooting lil furry critters is very relaxing :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom