Saturday 9am to 4pm
    Sunday 9am to 3pm

Admission is $7.00 for anyone 12 and up

Parking is Free

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    for those who have attended this show in the past, can you give it a review?
    thanks. :)

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    for those who have attended this show in the past, can you give it a review?
    thanks. :)

I went to 2 or 3 shows about two years ago. First one I went to was alright, pretty small but I found a few decent deals. The rest after that were kind of a waste. I certainly wouldn't drive very far to go to it.

Might have changed, but I don't think I'll drive up to Greencastle to find out. If I was a little closer I would probably attend just for fun.

Blue Fins

Aug 23, 2011
    We did the show a couple years back. Interesting items. Not big but definitely interesting.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    Decent show for older firearms like pre '64 Winchester model 70's and some WW2 stuff. I didn't see very much in the way of modern semi-auto's back when I went. Usually some decent Unertl scopes there too. If I were still collecting, it would be a show to attend.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Decent show for older firearms like pre '64 Winchester model 70's and some WW2 stuff. I didn't see very much in the way of modern semi-auto's back when I went. Usually some decent Unertl scopes there too. If I were still collecting, it would be a show to attend.

thanks for supporting the show.:)

Copper

Shock Trooper In Stooper
    Jan 26, 2012
    Got a sneak peak tonight, looks like there is some good stuff there.

smokedog

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2009
    Frederick Md
    Been to this one a few times. I don't know that this show is for everyone but I enjoyed it. A lot of older hunting firearms with some milsurps thrown in with some accessories and don't forget the mags..:D
    Small but beats not going to a show.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    I'm planning on going up on Sunday, I think it's not bad for a smaller show.
    If you are looking for hard to find C & R mags or parts, Ed Kennedy will be there, he is usually the 1st set of tables on the left as you walk in the door.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    Went up this afternoon, a few less venders were there. Blue Fins was there, 1st time I can recall them being there. I picked up some snap caps from the woman that took over Top Hat's sales and a like new Galco holster for $15, that lists for over $80. When down to the Winchester show after that, more junk venders than last time. I picked up 100 HP .32 acp bullets for $14. Wasn't a geat day, but better than staying home and watching the Redskins get stomped.

Blue Fins

Aug 23, 2011
    I can't speak for anyone else but we certainly had a lot of fun this weekend. We didn't sell much but then it's great meeting and greeting and having some good conversations that make it all worth while.
    We'll be there next time toooooo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom