• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xjmox14x

Feb 1, 2010
    Well, I just got home from doing a flawless transfer with Mark and Joe. I had them take the transfer of a new Sigma for me and I couldn't be happier. The guys are complete class acts and make you feel right at home. They give the impression that anything you need, they'll take care of you. Thanks a lot guys and as soon as I save up a little bit ;) I'll be back!

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008
    :needpics:
    fat_woman.jpg

xjmox14x

Feb 1, 2010
    Well crap, I had a brain fart. I was exhausted last night, and now I'm at work. If you guys can hold off with the fat chicks until I can get home this evening and take a few shots for ya, it would be much appreciated ;)

xjmox14x

Feb 1, 2010
    Alright, alright, we've seen enough fat chicks for one day guys ;)

As promised:

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Took her home last night, stripped her down, cleaned her up and oiled her down...

Oh right... back to the gun...

In all honesty, I love it. It fits my needs perfectly. Will be a HD weapon (along side a shotgun), and I will take it to the range for some practice and fun...and that's about it. I don't plan on competing with it or anything like that. The trigger actually seems perfectly fine to me, honestly no more tight or heavy than a Glock in my opinion, but let's not start that debate on this thread.

Overall, I'm excited and now I just need to put some rounds through it!

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    Well, I just got home from doing a flawless transfer with Mark and Joe. I had them take the transfer of a new Sigma for me and I couldn't be happier. The guys are complete class acts and make you feel right at home. They give the impression that anything you need, they'll take care of you. Thanks a lot guys and as soon as I save up a little bit ;) I'll be back!

You're very welcome!!!

P.S. Please post pics sooner next time. I have incurred huge Medical expenses from gouging my eyes while looking at this thread. :sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom