• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    https://www.crossbreedholsters.com

I do not usually do reviews of products like this; however, my experience with Crossbreed Holsters has been excellent to say the least. I started using the CBH products a few years ago and have found the holsters and belts to be extremely comfortable and of very high quality. With the launch of their new all leather OWB holster they have added another high quality product to their line-up. I received a belt for Christmas; it’s incredibly well made and comfortable. So much so I got another, and will probably not need to replace it in my lifetime.

Aside from having, IMO, some of the highest quality holsters and belts on the market, the customer service is phenomenal. All of my questions, via email or phone call, have been answered in a timely fashion and in a friendly manner. I had the pleasure of speaking to the CBH people at the Outdoor Show in Harrisburg this year and found them to be great people who are making a great product.

There are many options for holsters and belts, and that is a great thing. However, I would highly suggest you all have Crossbreed on your list to checkout. Great product and great people.

Just my humble opinion. TD

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    I have one of their supretuck rigs for my Walther PPS, and that gun damn near disappears in that holster. They make good stuff for sure.

travistheone

Usual Suspect
    Dec 11, 2008
    cockeysville
    great quality and concealment although the large leather flap that protects your body from the gun is always in the way. a nice pair of leather scissors and its a perfect holster

Mr.Blue

Living In A Bizarro World
    Nov 21, 2011
    Miserable in MD
    I have a Super Tuck Deluxe and two of their Executive belts. Great customer service. The holster is good, but the belts are great. They are the best belts that I've ever owned. Dressy and super sturdy.

Great operation they have there.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    I used the Supertuck in horsehide for 8 years and it squealed and sqeaked repeadetely. I tried all the "tricks" and it wouldn't stop.

Moved onto Alien Gear and it is equal in quality although they've made some political comments I don't agree with.

Had the CBST not made a TON of noise I'd be very happy with it.

Mr.Blue

Nov 21, 2011
    Miserable in MD
    I used the Supertuck in horsehide for 8 years and it squealed and sqeaked repeadetely. I tried all the "tricks" and it wouldn't stop.

Moved onto Alien Gear and it is equal in quality although they've made some political comments I don't agree with.

Had the CBST not made a TON of noise I'd be very happy with it.

What did Alien Gear say? I have one of them too, but won't support them if they are saying things that I disagree with.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    What did Alien Gear say? I have one of them too, but won't support them if they are saying things that I disagree with.

There was a police shooting and they made a post about the number of rounds fired. I don't remember the amount but it wasn't an insane amount.

Funny that folks selling concealed firearm holsters and magazine carries got upset when more than one magazine was fired at someone.

Mr.Blue

Nov 21, 2011
    Miserable in MD
    There was a police shooting and they made a post about the number of rounds fired. I don't remember the amount but it wasn't an insane amount.

Funny that folks selling concealed firearm holsters and magazine carries got upset when more than one magazine was fired at someone.

That's enough for me. Companies have no reason to comment on police shootings, especially when law enforcement has been in the crosshairs for the last few years. I'll stick with Crossbreed, DeSantis, and Blade-Tech.

boss281

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2012
    Carroll County
    I just received my first Crossbreed holster (OWB DropSlide), a hybrid kydex/leather stringside for 3 o'clock. Curious to see how it wears in the shop environment...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    Flaming anti-Semites!! :D

I have a Tommy Theis, which is very similar, and it doesn't have the crosses on the belt stays.

I'd be all over the Crossbreeds if they had blank belt stays. Gray man and all that .....

MDS whippersnappers shaking their heads. :)

Can you not get blank ones now? I ordered mine a *long* time ago and mine are blank.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I just received my first Crossbreed holster (OWB DropSlide), a hybrid kydex/leather stringside for 3 o'clock. Curious to see how it wears in the shop environment...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Mine was terrible. The Shell never really contoured to my pistol. It rocked back and forth when in it. And the iwb is just too much leather inside your pants. The front leather edge cut into my femoral area. Gave it away to a co-worker, he used it for a week and tried to give it back to me. I think someone else took it.
    To me, the best way to use a CB iwb is to throw it in the trash.
    These were early first versions. Maybe they've gotten a little better. Mine sure was Glen Burnie quality. LOL

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Flaming anti-Semites!! :D

I have a Tommy Theis, which is very similar, and it doesn't have the crosses on the belt stays.

I'd be all over the Crossbreeds if they had blank belt stays. Gray man and all that .....

MDS whippersnappers shaking their heads. :)

Can you not get blank ones now? I ordered mine a *long* time ago and mine are blank.

I seem to recollect having two sets of belt hooks. I know one of them have the cross cutout in them, but I think the others do not. I bought it some 8-9 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom