• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    Had the Puerco Chipolte Tacos - very good, not overwhelmingly hot.

Someone in our group ordered the Queso Flameado - tasty, has to be eaten fairly quick or the queso will start to cool and solidify.

Will be back to sample other entrees.

bigdummy30

Feb 2, 2009
    Finksburg,MD
    If we're branching out on the area Mezcal in Owing Mills is hands down some of the best Mexican anywhere. IMO,Habaneros has surpassed it because they have ceviche.

jspero

Aug 6, 2009
    One Foot Out The Door
    I took the family there last night. We were pretty underwhelmed. Our waitress was nice, but we got our appetizer at the same time as the meal. They took it off the bill, but that is a pet peeve of mine. We all thought the main courses were pretty mediocre and none of us finished. I used to like Papa Joe's and was hoping for a replacement since they have gone down hill (service and food, especially for the prices they charge now). I refuse to go to the "other" place across from Papa Joe's, either. They served us a bunch of chicken bones in our nachos. They are never coming off the list. I might give Hab another try in a month or so, but we'll see.

We went back to Habs last night. Good service, mediocre food. We all tried something different from the last visit and ordered the appetizer first then the meal when it came to give the place a fair shake. I won't put it on the "no eat list", but I won't make a point of going there.

I have a really hard time understanding why Mexican food in this town is SO expensive and SO blah. It's the cheapest and easiest food on Earth to make and make taste good. Well, one more reason to eat home instead of out (our recent trend anyway).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom