• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Pay wall.

*** With all this talk about "gun control", I haven't heard one politician say how they plan to take guns away from criminals ***

Publius

Mar 18, 2013
    Ellicott City
    Please try this link from a google search. Should work for everyone. Very good editorial. They are finally screaming "unconstitutional" about these rifle bans that affect even their own state. This is the largest circulation newspaper in America. It is indeed hard to fathom how bans of the best selling rifle of the past 20 years, made by more than 80 companies and involved in a very disproportionately low number of crimes, can avoid vigorous court challenges.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324600704578402760760473582.html

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    Good article until they quote that hag Ginsberg, who reminds us that libs play the long game.

She's probably right. In 35 years when the country is unrecognizable and the court has been packed by leftist "Presidents", they will just overturn Heller.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    All roads lead to pay wall. I used your search link and ended up at pay to read. Thanks anyway.

*** With all this talk about "gun control", I haven't heard one politician say how they plan to take guns away from criminals ***

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Good article until they quote that hag Ginsberg, who reminds us that libs play the long game.

She's probably right. In 35 years when the country is unrecognizable and the court has been packed by leftist "Presidents", they will just overturn Heller.

Trust me, if that happens the country will not be worth saving, so it will not matter.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom