• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Had a great day yesterday. Took one of my best friends and his wife shooting at AGC yesterday. Had a playing card target, so we played some poker. Six rounds each, to make the best poker hand. Unfortunately for me, my friend kicked my ass with four of a kind......and did that twice. Shot for about an hour and a half and had tons of fun. Finished the day off with 30 people at our house for our annual summer party with homemade pulled pork, brisket, ribs, coleslaw, and a bunch of desserts. Also a LARGE quantity of beer. Best day in a long time.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    You tell us about the summer party the day after it is over. It sounds like you know this crowd well. I am glad you had a fun day.
    LOL. I wouldn't be able to afford it if I invited everybody here. Besides, I need any extra money to buy more stuff before Oct. 1.:D

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    LOL. I wouldn't be able to afford it if I invited everybody here. Besides, I need any extra money to buy more stuff before Oct. 1.:D

What better way to make money than to charge per head for a party. Guys made tons of money in high school doing that. lol

I've been thinking about joining one of the clubs for AGC so I can get on that range. I am right at 32 and 144, so it is pretty close. Thing is, hunting season is around the corner. Always something to throw a wrench in the plans.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    What better way to make money than to charge per head for a party. Guys made tons of money in high school doing that. lol

I've been thinking about joining one of the clubs for AGC so I can get on that range. I am right at 32 and 144, so it is pretty close. Thing is, hunting season is around the corner. Always something to throw a wrench in the plans.

I just joined the Baltimore Rifle Club ($22 a year) My range badge was only $75 for the remainder of this year. That was my first time shooting there and I really enjoyed it. I'm in Columbia and it only takes me 25 minutes to get there. Would probably only take you 15-20 minutes.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Now ya tell us!! :)

Looks like we're gathering a quorum here for a HoCo Meetup. If those darn CC folks can pull one off every couple of months, we should be able to get at least one together before the end of this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom