• msp-2.jpg
      msp-2.jpg
      82.2 KB · Views: 233

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    What a crock of shit

Msp say the law say you must apply and receive permission but the atf says you can’t apply

Worked out just like the mga and hogan wanted it to, fvcking md gun owners as much as possible

Are the Feds to blame for any part of that? Well actually like applying for an HQL to the atf, they probably don't gaf about the hql or MD.

Chooch

Jan 27, 2016
    Bel Air, MD
    Rapid Fire Trigger Activators

Agreed! I didn’t know how to post the link so it could be seen without clicking on it.

What a crock of shit

Msp say the law say you must apply and receive permission but the atf says you can’t apply

Worked out just like the mga and hogan wanted it to, fvcking md gun owners as much as possible

Attachments

• 5-25-2018+LD-FRU-18-001+Rapid+Fire+Trigger+Activator.pdf
      81.8 KB · Views: 235

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I'm gonna guess and say the authors of the bill checked with BATFE before submitting it, knowing beforehand that BATFE had no authority to approve any non NFA device, thereby making it a de facto ban.

These people are treacherous and cunning.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    The MSP stating the ATF won't help us comply with Maryland law is the cherry on top.

Dear Bitter Clingers,

Enjoy taking it dry. And don't expect a reach around out of this. If we can hump you harder, please don't hesitate to ask.

Signed,

MSP

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    What a crock of shit

You are just realizing right now that this is how it is? We have already known everything in this MSP advisory for weeks now, maybe months, and you are acting like this is new news.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    You are just realizing right now that this is how it is? We have already known everything in this MSP advisory for weeks now, maybe months, and you are acting like this is new news.

Not sure if I should be using dichotomy or catch 22 or what ever, but the state releasing a public statement saying the ATF can't do what the state says the ATF needs to do to keep us compliant with the new law is fu@king priceless.

They're openly slapping law abiding gun owners and citizens of Maryland in the face. While enjoying every second of it.

Talk about Domestic Abuse.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Completely intentional. Now they can claim it’s BATFE that’s the problem. But we know better.

What a den of snakes the MGA is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md

What’s new is this is a msp statement explaining they intended to fvck us

I assumed as much the day I watched the bills author tell deb Rey that if they can’t get permission then they shouldn’t have them in the first place

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan

It's actually good that this skullduggery has been put out by the very people that will be forced to implement this new law.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say the MSP isn't happy about the way the law written.

And is, in some small way, helping with our legal efforts.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    It's actually good that this skullduggery has been put out by the very people that will be forced to implement this new law.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say the MSP isn't happy about the way the law written.

And is, in some small way, helping with our legal efforts.

But you do know better, I presume?

MSP and Maryland would be better served if the MSP stuck to preventing carnage on the state's highways, and ceased intelligence-gathering on political enemies and supporting political actions that fall far outside the restrictions in their sworn oath.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009

No, it's not.

This is an advisory from MSP that's basically saying the same thing that ATF did, which is basically "Don't ask us for permission to own these things. We don't have any legal jurisdiction over them."

I guarantee that this was put out because someone who got the canned answer (or no answer) from ATF has started writing to MSP asking for permission to have a Rapid Fire Trigger Activator.

This is MSP saying "not our circus, not our monkeys," just like ATF did.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    If there is no law against it then its legal??

Does ATF have a law against these triggers? I know its not that simple but it sounds simple to me ...

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    No, it's not.

This is an advisory from MSP that's basically saying the same thing that ATF did, which is basically "Don't ask us for permission to own these things. We don't have any legal jurisdiction over them."

I guarantee that this was put out because someone who got the canned answer (or no answer) from ATF has started writing to MSP asking for permission to have a Rapid Fire Trigger Activator.

This is MSP saying "not our circus, not our monkeys," just like ATF did.

I will clarify what I meant and think, it’s the msp explaining that they, the mga, intend and intended all along to fvck us. Msp will just brvthe strong arm for the mga.

bwags123

Jun 23, 2010
    Parsonsburg
    What about the letter that these come with. Like the letter from atf that comes with the pistol braces why wouldn’t that be the same thing. Its saying the atf says they are legal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom