• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    looks like for first sale over 150$, good to 9/14 if I read right… they have real black powder. The real stuff !

check out their site if interested . May be worth it

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    looks like for first sale over 150$, good to 9/14 if I read right… they have real black powder. The real stuff !

check out their site if interested . May be worth it
    Oh! I was just on their website a moment ago, from being referred to it from another thread. I didn't see that. Let me look again.

On edit:

Capture.JPG

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Another confusing thread title. Would have been clearer to more people if the word “fee” was included

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    I thought it meant Graf and sons was not shipping any more material classified as hazardous
    I can understand your interpretation of that. The no hazmat fee is valid though, if you're placing an order of powder/primers exceeding $150.00 in value. They also look like they have a 4lb minimum if you order.

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    picked up several lbs of REAL BP! schutzen. and some ML primers. so, i am probably set for the rest of hunting days, as far as BP is concerned. saving $40 is nice

i've used goex before, which they didn't have. i have heard good stuff about schutzen. and trying an lb of pyrodex. range / sight in day coming up. need to try for a solid 150y. 100 is ok, but i'd hate to not get a shot at a bull with the other 50. october is coming.

edit: as you note will, $150 must be spent on the powde/primer portion. bullets didn't count toward the 150$ amount.

I can understand your interpretation of that. The no hazmat fee is valid though, if you're placing an order of powder/primers exceeding $150.00 in value. They also look like they have a 4lb minimum if you order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom