• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Wayne's always looking out for me. He must know I really like travel mugs, knives, and pens with flashlights in them.

Yeah, he seems to think I like range bags, duffel bags, and luggage. However, I will say that I do use an NRA range bag a decent amount nowadays. It is just the right size to transport 4 handgun cases or a laptop/tablet and accessories. Actually used the bag this evening for a meeting.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    The NRA bag Wayne sent me was garbage. Wife used it on a trip and every seam split open :tdown:

You can do better, Wayne.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    The NRA bag Wayne sent me was garbage. Wife used it on a trip and every seam split open :tdown:

You can do better, Wayne.

That sucks. Mine has actually held up pretty good. Knock on wood. We use it to take our tablets to Florida when we drive down there and as I already mentioned, I use it to pack handguns when I go shooting.

Heck, maybe Wayne likes me more than he likes you. I might be his BFF and that is why I get the "good stuff". lol

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    So long as it is bright neon orange so when I wear it in public, everyone is blinded by the 2A

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    So long as it is bright neon orange so when I wear it in public, everyone is blinded by the 2A

2b3a5904f7eb8629fd96a85fd1a99e57.jpg

I'd send Wayne another check for a hat like this with the NRA logo. :innocent0

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    I am sure he is looking to be reelected and doesn't want to go super pro gun in his first term. Let him fix our budget and taxes first.

How about he follows through on his promises? He said he would fix G&S pronto and he didn't. Budget is important but he is already not doing what he promised to do.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Following his appearance on WCMB, I emailed the gov and as of this date and time haven't heard back.

Another one term politician.

Really? Another one term politician because he has not written you back yet? Sheez, I wrote Senator Gail Bates an e-mail last week about SB282 - tax credit for small business owners and she has not written me back yet. She is going to be a one-termer too, except I think she has been in the General Assembly for quite a while now.

Even if Hogan does NOTHING pertaining to firearms in his first term, we had better hope he is a two term Governor because sometimes, having nothing done pertaining to firearms can be a good thing in this state.

Look at what Obama and O'Malley did for firearms during their tenure, and Obama isn't done yet. I would have prefer NOTHING. Of course, I would prefer less gun control, but sometimes you have to be happy with what you have.

The man isn't even in office very long, and you want him to do more for the 2nd Amendment in less time than it took to get FSA2013 passed by a liberal Governor and 85% liberal General Assembly.

Yep, if Hogan followed some of the advice in this thread, it would ensure that he is a one term Governor.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Hogan needs to give the 2A community something positive in the first term.

/discussion

Ehrlich played this game before

MrNiceGuy

Dec 9, 2013
    Really? Another one term politician because he has not written you back yet? Sheez, I wrote Senator Gail Bates an e-mail last week about SB282 - tax credit for small business owners and she has not written me back yet. She is going to be a one-termer too, except I think she has been in the General Assembly for quite a while now.

Even if Hogan does NOTHING pertaining to firearms in his first term, we had better hope he is a two term Governor because sometimes, having nothing done pertaining to firearms can be a good thing in this state.

Look at what Obama and O'Malley did for firearms during their tenure, and Obama isn't done yet. I would have prefer NOTHING. Of course, I would prefer less gun control, but sometimes you have to be happy with what you have.

The man isn't even in office very long, and you want him to do more for the 2nd Amendment in less time than it took to get FSA2013 passed by a liberal Governor and 85% liberal General Assembly.

Yep, if Hogan followed some of the advice in this thread, it would ensure that he is a one term Governor.

Don't you get it?!

If Hogan doesn't climb to the roof of the governor's mansion waving dualing M-16s around firing into the air while screaming at the top of his lungs by tomorrow at noon, he'll have shown himself to be a tyrant who hates the Constitution and the Second Amendment and he'll be forced to resign in disgrace by the all-powerful membership here.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Don't you get it?!

If Hogan doesn't climb to the roof of the governor's mansion waving dualing M-16s around firing into the air while screaming at the top of his lungs by tomorrow at noon, he'll have shown himself to be a tyrant who hates the Constitution and the Second Amendment and he'll be forced to resign in disgrace by the all-powerful membership here.

Old-Spice-Guy-Head-Nod.gif

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Hogan needs to give the 2A community something positive in the first term.

/discussion

Ehrlich played this game before

I think we have beaten this horse to death. If the 2nd Amendment crowd did not vote for Ehrlich in his run for a 2nd term, then the 2nd Amendment crowd has no reason to complain about getting FSA2013 as it elected O'Malley in lieu of Ehrlich. BRILLIANT. If that was the case, the 2nd Amendment crowd played the game, not knowing that there was a side bet by O'Malley and the big winner was O'Malley, with both Ehrlich and the 2nd Amendment crowd as the big losers.

Ever heard the phrase, "Cut off your nose to spite your face." We showed that Ehrlich now didn't we, and then we bent right over and took it up the ................

Yep, the 2nd Amendment crowd showed Ehrlich real good in 2006:

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news.../MD/2006-11-07-governor-ehrlich-omalley_x.htm

Then, O'Malley said thank you for the support in 2013

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/20...ned-20130516_1_gun-bill-gun-law-gun-ownership

Crazy thing is, the assault weapon ban had been proposed in 2007 and 2008, if memory serves me correctly, and then they stopped proposing it thereafter until 2013, when it was rammed through for the sake of ..................

O'Malley's run for POTUS under the guise of saving children and the elderly while elevating the poor by taking from the rich like Robin Hood.

I thank each and every one of you that voted Ehrlich out of office for taking all these killer assault weapons and killer mags off the streets of Maryland.

Have we learned a lesson yet? Do I really need to find the sarcasm button?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom