• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnnyBmore

This is not a"FREE STATE"
    Feb 3, 2011
    The Atlantic Crew did some testing with the Akdal MKA-1919 on Friday. Very cool new Magazine fed AR Inspired 12 gauge shotgun that has made its way to the US market ...

Very fun gun to shot ! similar to the saiga in how it handles the recoil but definitely a different feel ..... Going to be lots of after market fun for this beast I am sure!! :party29:

1919shotgun2.jpg

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/storeproduct1000.aspx

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    I wonder how much they're going to sell for. All I see is $0.00 on their site, not even an estimate. I've heard bad things about Turkish semis, so I really hope this one is different.

JohnnyBmore

Feb 3, 2011
    Got to say it ran like a Champ!!! Not sure on the price yet .. But its looking like it may come in around $699
    It comes with Multiple chokes & three mags!! take 3" shells as well ... Top carry handle is removable giving you a standard rail to mount optics ..

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Good to hear additional testing is going on. We have a thread on it in this section somewhere as we followed Tony@Tromix when he got his and SBS'ed it.
    I will defintely be interested as to their availability. I have enough Saiga's and Tony seems to think this may be the next big thing. I plan to get in early!

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Interesting, probably not on my buy list since I have a saiga and some tube fed semis but interesting all the same.

JCB003

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2007
    I've read from a couple people on another board that it has a chincy airsoft feel. Kind of like the GSG's

I'm not sold on this one either. Besides if it looks like it's gaining in popularity one or more of the major AR players in the USA will start producing them hopefully with quality parts. I dont know anything about this shotgun, it might be decent, but I'm going to sit and wait and see what develops before jumping into the platform.

virtus

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2010
    Anyone else have any fresh info/experience with these? I've been thinking about a Saiga 12 but these are interesting at $699.

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    I dunno, I have a Turkish Cougar which is a great little gun. Of course, it does have some Beretta heritage behind it.

JohnnyBmore, did you do the takedown after? That's the one huge issue I see with them, kinda sounds like a PITA.

Good to hear it performed well.

JohnnyBmore

Feb 3, 2011
    I dunno, I have a Turkish Cougar which is a great little gun. Of course, it does have some Beretta heritage behind it.

JohnnyBmore, did you do the takedown after? That's the one huge issue I see with them, kinda sounds like a PITA.

Good to hear it performed well.

Yeah KInda a pain ..... but a FUN GUN!!! Atlantic should be carrying a Tac Version done up by tromix pretty soon .....

Mauro

Feb 3, 2013
    I own a MKA-1919 it's really a fun gun to shoot. It's accurate at further distances and cycles without a problem. That being said I haven't tried a light load which the general public says that's when jamming occurs.
    I want to get it tricked out by "firebird precision " but would rather have someone local do it if they were qualified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom