• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • njbroug

Feb 6, 2009
    Laurel
    We have an ATF liaison here at work, and he was able to get my paperwork for me in less than a week. I'm gonna mail it out today and see how long it takes on my own...

njbroug

Feb 6, 2009
    Laurel
    Not sure yet. Honestly, I'm kind of viewing it as a cheap, fast way to build a medium sized arsenal. Bonus points if the ammo is cheap too. Still need to keep researching.

njbroug

Feb 6, 2009
    Laurel
    If that liaison could help out some of the Forum members that would be sweet....
    Not me I already have my C&R....

Hmmmm... I can ask and see what he says. He's pretty cool. But I'm a little iffy on outright asking a representative of another agency to help me bypass his agency's normal procedures... Let me feel him out and see what happens.

njbroug

Feb 6, 2009
    Laurel
    ATF charged my card yesterday! 5 days after I mailed them my paperwork! Just 6 more months or so and I should have my C&R...

vette97

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2008
    Carroll County, Maryland
    Congrats!

We can hit the ATF site and order as many forms as we want but can't get them. Is it possible for your contact to get a bulk shipment of forms? This is a serious problem for everyone waiting for a form and if we could get a supply of these free forms, it would help out a huge group of people on here.

njbroug

Feb 6, 2009
    Laurel
    Congrats!

We can hit the ATF site and order as many forms as we want but can't get them. Is it possible for your contact to get a bulk shipment of forms? This is a serious problem for everyone waiting for a form and if we could get a supply of these free forms, it would help out a huge group of people on here.

I'm working with him right now to see if he can get me a few more. Keep and eye out and I'll post them as soon as I get them (if I get them).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom