• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mjarosz

Oct 9, 2011
    Got my C&R yesterday...pretty much 2 1/2 weeks after I mailed the paperwork. A lot sooner than I expected. I'll be picking up a Tokarev very shortly, after that I'm looking for other suggestions. I'd really like to get some Polish weapons. Can anyone offer some recommendations in that area?
    -MJ

UpperMarlboroMan

Mar 11, 2013
    You might look for a nice Polish M44 from the 1950s. They can be found in really amazing condition. They are known for the "blond" stocks (beech wood?) and are really well made.

anand14

Jul 24, 2012
    Got my C&R yesterday...pretty much 2 1/2 weeks after I mailed the paperwork. A lot sooner than I expected. I'll be picking up a Tokarev very shortly, after that I'm looking for other suggestions. I'd really like to get some Polish weapons. Can anyone offer some recommendations in that area?
    -MJ
    Congratulations on getting your C & R. I have not seen many Polish weapons recently.

Have you tried slickguns.com?

Last edited:

mjarosz

Oct 9, 2011
    Thanks guys. I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for what pops up. Now I just hope my bank account can keep up as well...

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    As recently been said, CZ82 before the 11+ magazine restrictions come into play.
    If you are a shooter, Walther P1 and you can shoot ammo that is readily available at the ranges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom