• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheRevolution

Dec 21, 2012
    I thought we were supposed to learn from our mistakes?

OH and
    PICS OF THE GUN OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!!

Ere it is

Attachments

• photo (11).jpg
      photo (11).jpg
      74.2 KB · Views: 166
    • receipt.jpg
      receipt.jpg
      57.8 KB · Views: 165

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    Glad you did the right thing, and glad to here that Dick's gave you a good deal.
    That said, I would set foot in Dick's even if they were giving them away for free, after what they did to us after Sandy Hook. Their knee-jerk reaction was just as bad as the politicians that we are fighting in Annapolis. They are supposed to be supporting us outdoorsmen and shooters, they should've known better.

MH

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    Why are you buying stuff from dick's? Did you forget how fast they dumped AR's after sandy hook and screwed Troy out of their agreement? What message does this send to the Fudds who run Dick's and the anti's in Annapolis. Sorry for calling you out but its needed

TheRevolution

Dec 21, 2012
    Why are you buying stuff from dick's? Did you forget how fast they dumped AR's after sandy hook and screwed Troy out of their agreement? What message does this send to the Fudds who run Dick's and the anti's in Annapolis. Sorry for calling you out but its needed

I understand what your saying. I also realize you must be aware of all the frenzy in gun related items right now. It is very difficult to find what you want at a decent price. I happened to walk into their store to get some new running shoes and they had the .22 I was thinking anout getting at a normal price so I bought it. I certainly did not mean to offend you, perhaps you can provide me a list of all approved shopping venues?

Perhaps you don't understand how large corporations work. It's not their fault that the media is now villainizing ar15's. As a large sporting goods company whose primary goal is to make money, they are simply trying to reduce their potential liability and retain their majority of customers by putting some distance between themselves a product which is being called evil.

You may say they don't care about us pro-gun types because they did this and you are right. They also don't care about football nuts or baseball junkies. All they care about is people who come into their store and spend money.

If tomorrow the media said footballs were evil they might even take those off the shelves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom