• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    PT85 pistol,, this damn thing is fun!!! Shooting in my basement, I built a pellet trap from cardboard and an old pice of carpet! I got it from Wally World, it was cheap, and I like it!! If you want to shoot indoors, with out p-ssing off wifey, look into one of these.

Tom

tball

Ultimate Member
    May 20, 2010
    St. Augustine, Florida
    Their, I haven't seen you lately. Now I know where you have been hiding. Come on out and play at the range while the weathers good! I know you have been busy working on the house. I hope everything is going well for you.

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    Their, I haven't seen you lately. Now I know where you have been hiding. Come on out and play at the range while the weathers good! I know you have been busy working on the house. I hope everything is going well for you.

Well the other issue is the fact I all but removed my big toe, I guess skin is all that is holding it on. I have a surgery consult on Wednesday. I was at the range a couple of weeks ago for a while, but it hurt like hell. I ain't doing much other than cracking a whip,, I pay people to work.

Tom

Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    it's a fun gun, congrats! make sure you use pelgun oil on each cartridge as my seal wore out shortly after purchasing. Have fun!

tball

Ultimate Member
    May 20, 2010
    St. Augustine, Florida
    OUCH!!! I hope the docs can get your toe back into working order for you. I can't imagine how much that is hurting you. Take it easy and get well soon!

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    Air guns are great.

My son and I plink in our back yard and on our "indoor-basement" range all the time. It is convenient when you feel like shooting but don’t have time to drive to the big-boy range and get set up.

They are also good for ridding oneself of the odd nuisance animal in the yard without having the neighbors freak out.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Air guns are great.

My son and I plink in our back yard and on our "indoor-basement" range all the time. It is convenient when you feel like shooting but don’t have time to drive to the big-boy range and get set up.

They are also good for ridding oneself of the odd nuisance animal in the yard without having the neighbors freak out.

What are you using indoors? I have enough space to set up about a 30' range.

bshedwick

Apr 3, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I have the pt85 as well. Pretty cool gun. I have not had the opportunity to shoot it too much, but the few times I've used it, I've enjoyed it. Very nicely weighted and balanced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom