• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LostSoul

Nugget Popper
    Oct 29, 2008
    Ho Co
    I bought like five of them from OMB express police supply back when they were like $18 each. I think they're more expensive from them now, but they're worth a look. ETA: These were factory Glock mags, not the Korean ones that are cheap now

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    if you belong to the AR forum there is a guy on there named WYOMINGNICK he has them for around $17 a piece but obviously you will pay shipping. I ended up getting 10 from him if you get on there he might have a few left and he was easy to deal with. They are gen 3 factory mags and don't have a scratch on them! Oh he only sells them in lots of 5.

Or you could go to Atlantic Guns and pay $35 a piece

mcflyszx7

Nov 21, 2010
    caroline county
    if you belong to the AR forum there is a guy on there named WYOMINGNICK he has them for around $17 a piece but obviously you will pay shipping. I ended up getting 10 from him if you get on there he might have a few left and he was easy to deal with. They are gen 3 factory mags and don't have a scratch on them! Oh he only sells them in lots of 5.

Or you could go to Atlantic Guns and pay $35 a piece

i was looking for 5 anyway thats why i was asking for cheap. at $35 thats way more than i wanted to pay. the bad thing is i dont belong to that forum.
    whats the site to it and i will try

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    You might want to try AIM and SOG. I have found some used, LE mags for Glocks there. Usually around $15 and in really good shape.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    the forum I mentioned was ar-15.com. He also has in lots of 30rd AK mags. I think he has 10 steel mags going for 85 bucks shipped. easy guy to deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom