Good place for buying a used handgun around Southern AA Co?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nay_sayer

May 30, 2013
    Lothian, MD
    Are there any shops within an hour of Southern AA Co. stocking used HGs? The new AG letter is forcing my hand on purchase before 10/1. I'm thinking used may be the way to go to be able to afford to do it.

I read through the MDS list of 8th day release/Pro-2A dealers but I'm not familiar with most of them and/or they are pretty far away. I will travel if I need too, but would like to find someone close(er) to home that I can continue to support after the current crapstorm settles down.

Nay_sayer

May 30, 2013
    Lothian, MD
    Thanks, I was going to go there since I see their posts on here alot and they seem like a great place. According to the FFL list, since I have no purchase history with 2A it's a 30 day wait. I want to support someone that supports my rights as well.

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    There are a bunch'a dealers who have used guns in Northern AA County. Scotts Gunsmithing is one that is an Industry partner...but there are a bunch of others. However, many, if not most, of them are going to wait for a Not Disapproved.

Nay_sayer

May 30, 2013
    Lothian, MD
    There are a bunch'a dealers who have used guns in Northern AA County. Scotts Gunsmithing is one that is an Industry partner...but there are a bunch of others. However, many, if not most, of them are going to wait for a Not Disapproved.

I guess I should rephrase the question...

Do any of the 8th day release/pro 2A dealers from the MDS list, within an hour of Southern AA Co, carry used handguns?

SXS- On a side note, my son, brother in law, nephew and I all want to take the MD Hunter Safety Course in Sept. Where do you teach it?

dspurlock

Mar 31, 2013
    I can't answer your question BUT here is a viable scenario- go to any gun store you want, pick out a pistol that you can legally own and have them do a transfer to a "release on time" FFL in Prince Fredrick who does not require a previous ND. I hear Anglers out by the bridge has a large selection. You're paying extra for a transfer fee but you'll have your pistol you want on time.

Free State Militia Firearms

Nay_sayer

May 30, 2013
    Lothian, MD
    I can't answer your question BUT here is a viable scenario- go to any gun store you want, pick out a pistol that you can legally own and have them do a transfer to a "release on time" FFL in Prince Fredrick who does not require a previous ND. I hear Anglers out by the bridge has a large selection. You're paying extra for a transfer fee but you'll have your pistol you want on time.

Free State Militia Firearms

That's a great idea! I also always forget about Angler's having guns. I'm always in there at 5:00 am on the way to fish and I'm not awake enough for guns yet.

BTW-Free State Militia Firearms was on my list to call. Too close for me to not come buy and meet. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom