• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pbstar101

Aug 3, 2008
    what r some good gun shows to attend. I wanted to find a local gun show that had the Bushmaster ACR (magpul masada) and the FN SCAR on display, so i could check them out in person. If anybody knows of a local gun show that has those on display, please let me know.

Thanks!

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    what r some good gun shows to attend. I wanted to find a local gun show that had the Bushmaster ACR (magpul masada) and the FN SCAR on display, so i could check them out in person. If anybody knows of a local gun show that has those on display, please let me know.

Thanks!
    Depends on where you live. If you live close to DC, then the Nations gun show near Dulles may be the best place. The next one is November 21st through 23rd. Problem is that a MD regulated rifle or handgun would have to be sent to a MD FFL for transfer.
    If you live in other areas, I cannot help.

parashootman

Dec 7, 2007
    I've been reading the MD gun laws and found out something quite interesting.
    When you make a purchase of a controled firearm from one MD res. to another (Paper work through MSP) there is a DISCRIPANCY in the the 8 day waiting period.
    If you read the law as it stands, a MD res. who is legally allowed to posses firearms can loan another MD res. of the same stature, their firearm for a period of time.
    LOOPHOLE?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom