• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trksvn

Jul 1, 2009
    Fratellies in salisbury is very good along with la roma and boonies out side of salisbury is good. And love the paint job on the muddy hole pizza monster truck. He doesnt live to far from me.

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    tried checkers for the first time, nice menu, decent burgers, decent price, wayyyy overcrowded, [even though they are take out only] but then again, they did just open. Fries are like popeyes, which is good. I suggest the bacon chedder fries, but they also have a ranch version. Baconzilla burger was real good, but could have been larger. I give it an A as a fast food resturant.

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    And really, if you haven't tried famous daves yet, you really need to for some good BBQ.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    tried checkers for the first time, nice menu, decent burgers, decent price, wayyyy overcrowded, [even though they are take out only] but then again, they did just open. Fries are like popeyes, which is good. I suggest the bacon chedder fries, but they also have a ranch version. Baconzilla burger was real good, but could have been larger. I give it an A as a fast food resturant.

We did Sonic a couple weeks ago, crowded, good burger, confusing setup. 4 burgers, 4 milk shakes and 2 fries was something like 30 bucks.

A tub of KFC is about half that, the new one outside of Kmart isn't bad....... yet.

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    That was the Mexican joint that went **** up?

It's that BBQ place outside the mall in salisbury. Thier catering truck looks like a fire truck? Awesome food. They have like 5 diffrent types of signature BBQ sauce. I recommend the georgia pulled pork. Soft and sweet. My wife has been craving thier ribs through most of her pregnancy, so we have eaten there like 20 times. Price isn't as bad as red lobster or olive garden. always lots of leftovers.

johny357

Sep 7, 2009
    Salisbury Area Restaurants

There are several restaurants in Salisbury area worth checking out, however, they are pricey.

1) 213 (yes that is the name) its about 1 mile south of the Fruitland wal mart. The food is excellent, but expensive ($30-40 a plate).

2) MSI: Market Street Inn. located near downtown Salisbury. Good food, dinner can be pricey, great place to grab lunch for a reasonable price ($10).

3) Ikebana: Best sushi/hibachi in salisbury. Japanese restaurant in North Salisbury (behind TOYS R US) quiet, low key restaurant. family owned, authentic japanese food.

4) Sobos: Bistro style restaurant. great beer/wine selection. Food is fusion style but for the most part pretty good.

5) everything else is pretty much chain restaurants (unos, applebees, chilis, panera, daves bbq, etc..)

VNVGUNNER

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2006
    Hebron, Md.
    It's that BBQ place outside the mall in salisbury. Thier catering truck looks like a fire truck? Awesome food. They have like 5 diffrent types of signature BBQ sauce. I recommend the georgia pulled pork. Soft and sweet. My wife has been craving thier ribs through most of her pregnancy, so we have eaten there like 20 times. Price isn't as bad as red lobster or olive garden. always lots of leftovers.

excellent.jpg

TheSPkid

Sep 24, 2008
    Severna Park
    If you like Mexican, Plaza Tapatia in Salisbury or Easton. Also, not sure if it's still there, Whitey's was a great BBQ place in Salisbury when I went to school down there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom