• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    What's up guys. New to the area and looking for a good boarding place for my dogs. Similar to many here, they are like my kids and I'm very protective of them, so I'm looking for a place that you use or comes highly recommended. Any suggestions would be much appreciated, thanks!

Mr H

Banana'd
    Funny you should ask...

We need to make a reservation today for our girl.

We use Noah's Ark, on Veteran's Hwy.

Nice facility with everything from crate to indoor/outdoor runs to "suites", and they build in walk/play time for the dogs. Staff seems to be genuinely interested, not just "it's a job".

Vet on premises (who, just coincidentally, was the vet my wife used to take her cats to, many moons ago).

Worth checking out, but there are other options in the area as well... this just happens to be the one we liked.

Hambone

May 30, 2013
    Baltimore
    I live in Baltimore City and I take my three dogs to Lucky Stars Country Kennels in Hampstead. It is a ride, but it is worth it. Each kennel has indoor and outdoor space separated by a dog door so they can let themselves in and out as they choose. The staff is great. One of my dogs is an extreme flight risk and another has special needs and they take great care of them while we are away. I would highly recommend them.

Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Thanks so much for the responses guys, this is exactly the kind if stuff I was looking for!

Any other recommendations welcome!

Dal1as

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2009
    I've heard Noahs Ark is good. We have a vet tech from Everheart in Brooklyn Park take care of our GSD and two cats actually if that's an option. She comes out twice a day and is actually really cheap. Could get more info if interested.

m3ltdown

Jul 16, 2012
    WV
    My two shepherds have stayed at Noah's Ark a few times. Have also used them as a vet for many years. I cant say enough good things about their staff. Highly recommended.

Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Thanks for all the great replies fellas. I think based on proximity and number of recommendations we'll probably be going with Noah's ark. It's literally 3 minutes away which is a big plus

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom