• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ar1131

Jan 31, 2013
    I just purchased a black scar 17s for $2700 including tax and delivery and my ffl fee. I was not planning on buying one and was planning on using that money for something else but I think it was a good price and even after this craziness dies down I think it will still be a good/fair price. Taxes/shipping/ffl account for $200 of the $2700. Any thoughts on that price? It is a done deal but having second thoughts.

ar1131

Jan 31, 2013
    If its new that was a great price !!!

Yes it is new. I saw people selling them (or trying to sell them) on gunbroker for $3200(+). I'm not looking to sell it. I just don't want to have it in my safe for a few years and then decide to sell it and realize I bought way to high. Of course I have yet to sell a gun I've owned.

mtel

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2012
    Virginia
    I just purchased a black scar 17s for $2700 including tax and delivery and my ffl fee. I was not planning on buying one and was planning on using that money for something else but I think it was a good price and even after this craziness dies down I think it will still be a good/fair price. Taxes/shipping/ffl account for $200 of the $2700. Any thoughts on that price? It is a done deal but having second thoughts.

Good job, that was the normal price before Nov/Dec. In fact, it's slightly better than normal, as many would have paid $2700 before taxes/fees even then.

ar1131

Jan 31, 2013
    That is the current bid and the reserve not met and it has two more days. I assume the reserve is around 3k but I have no idea.

L0gic

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2013
    Very good deal. I paid $3300 for mine in late Feb and then that was a steal as I saw others going for $4500. Now you need to keep an eye out for the OEM metal magazines. The thermold mags (plastic) do work, but they work better if you cut a hole where the notch is.

I still need to take time to install my geissele trigger though, but this is one seriously accurate gun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom