• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1time

Ultimate Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Baltimore, Md
    Went to Hap Baker yesterday to get two rifles dialed in.

While I was there I met two friendly gents. One had a Scar16 with a surefire can. That is a nice rifle. He was kind enough to let me shoot it. I seemed pretty quiet and was not overly unbalanced.

The other person had a 450 Bushmaster. That is a thumper of a round. He let me fire a couple of rounds and that thing is a beast.

The down side was I had very little interest in big bore AR's, Scar16's or Surefire cans before yesterday. Now I want all three.

The people I meet while shooting always impress me. Shooting competitively, screwing around at Freestate or shooting at Hap Baker, the hobby is full of really nice people.

Thanks again guys.

jeff7457

Apr 18, 2010
    That would have been me with the 450. That was its first trip to the range with that muzzle brake on it. I am very happy with that build. That AR you had there was an awesome piece also.

1time

Ultimate Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Baltimore, Md
    That would have been me with the 450. That was its first trip to the range with that muzzle brake on it. I am very happy with that build. That AR you had there was an awesome piece also.

Thanks again, it was great meeting you. That thing should bring home some bacon. Good luck on your hunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom