• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Teflon

Aug 5, 2013
    Hagerstown
    I have been using 165gr Remington Golden Sabre JHP for my .40 for a while now, but starting to run low on my stock. Now when I try to find them, they're completely sold out or unavailable.

Anyone know where to get some?

Or, anyone have a self defense JHP for .40 they like that is readily available? I've been looking at the Rainier bullet line through Midway but not sure how the HPs hold up.

noone

Jul 3, 2011
    I know this post has been quiet but if you check midwayusa they have 180 grain golden sabre's on sale 30 bucks per 100. I just ordered 100 to try them to see if I like them better then the 180 gold dots

noone

Jul 3, 2011
    Does anyone who uses golden sabor's have issues with large amounts of brass in the rifling? I loaded some 180gr. golden sabors and after shooting 40 or so i noticed I had alot of brass coloring in the rifling and when I cleaned it I used the copper cleaner and it didn't get it all out I still have brass fouling after a long soaking and scrubbing. Wondering if I should just shoot copper coated bullets from now on
    The gun is a Rock Island 10mm I can take a pic of the barrel if you want to see how bad it is
    Thanks for any advice

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom