• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Somewhere on another thread or even up-thread there are all types of people needed for the 2A fight . I know of a few members here that donate money and goods and services for certain groups . ( not going to name the groups ) and people that write letters and have the ears of their Delegates . We have people that get in the enemies face , diplomatic members and many other persons that compliment the fight .

United we stand or divided we fall , and this constant chest beating is getting tiresome . I am certainly not a guy to take my responsibility to my God , Family , Country lightly but for other members to beat on their chest is a slap in the face to what everyone has done to this point .
    Any great marriage the wife will pick the slack up for when the husband is not up for it , the same holds true for military men (never been in service) you take care of your brother to the end and when he can't fight you fight for him/her

Why don't the ones feeling like they carry all the water tell us other pukes how much you do so you can get the credit you are looking for . Rant Over

I don't see the chest pounding. I see people pointing out that if don't make a bigger presence, we won't be heard. Not everyone is a demonstrator. Like you say, there are givers and writers that support the cause.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Shitting on or guilt tripping folks who were not there is imo pitiful.

God bless the folks who went. Their contributions helped our cause. They stood for freedom. None of that excuses poor behavior.

Takes a pretty sorry self image to cast aspersions on folks you don’t know. Sad.

Show your class or show your ... It’s a decision.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Wow I prove my point about All of the tough internet warriors.

Sorry if i made the tough talking do nothings sad. Everyone knows the time for sitting at home and talking tough is over. The dems are coming for us and winning.

I saw elderly, out of shape folks, women with children in strollers in that cold. I even saw a blind man. So please don’t use the I had stuff to do, I fought the fight from my lazy boy. Hell it was a holiday most were probably off.

I'm with you on this. I saw a guy in a wheelchair climbing the hill towards the entrance to the Capital. People had to help him get his wheels over the curb.

Another blind person (couldn't tell if man or woman) was holding on to the man in front, like a seeing eye person.

There were walkers and hundreds of canes.

It was under freezing with a brisk wind at times. I was there and happy about it.

All you had to do is stand there to make a point.

I would like to publicly Thank both of these members for attending the rally in Virginia . It is members like this that make the community as powerful as it is .

They should be Thanked and i am grateful for their filling the gap .
    Great work fellows :thumbsup: a hat tip to you both .

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD

God bless the folks who went. Their contributions helped our cause. They stood for freedom. None of that excuses poor behavior.

Takes a pretty sorry self image to cast aspersions on folks you don’t know. Sad.

You seem kind of sensitive. I don't see anyone casting aspersions, just pointing out facts.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Absolutely right, I do "have an issue" and that is the fact that missing a rally suddenly turns members into, what was it, "tough internet warriors". I attended rallies both in Annapolis and DC, attended all the major Tea Party marches in DC, and even the monster Beck Rally on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. I stood alone in a local meeting of about 50 people in Lansdowne with our state delegates and the state senator, and I've sent enough emails to elected officials to fill a shipping container. Donations to the cause - done and do that too. "Internet Warrior" - anyone on here who would call other members

Did you ever think that the "internet warrior" comment was made generally and not specifically to you?

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland

Well said Brother!

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    It was said to the body and that is me, you and every other member of MDS.

When I can't make it to an event, none of this offends me because I make my best effort. There are 22,000 people on MDS. Maybe 50 went to Richmond, and half of this were probably VA residents. So, bottom line, as a whole, our showing is kind of weak.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    There's no shaming here. Just facts.

Partial facts , Lots of folks donate money and do ammo raffles and offer other ways to fund the 2A cause I say they are an important part of the fight .

Lots of members help in the way they can , I am not going to step on one member here and to put someone else down to build myself up .

This is lunacy , lots of members here are self aware . This whole thing has turned into a crap match on who's penis is bigger and if it reached a different spot . :sad20::sad20:

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    That is your opinion, and opinions are like assholes. Everyone's got one.

Nope, no opinions, just facts: your tacit support of a shitpost that shamed others unable to attend Monday's festivities in Richmond is a fact. The fact remains that you are either unwilling or unable to see why that's total BS. Kindly show me the 'opinion' part of all that? :rolleyes:

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    From a warrior who found this on the Internet (hence an Internet warrior):

EOzptDTXUAcAZNw

BRONZ

Big Brother is Watching
    Jan 21, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    If some here spent the same amount of time getting active supporting their Constitutional rights as they do to defend not doing anything, we would be a lot better off.

But like I have said it’s easy to be a 10 foot tall internet warrior. Talk the talk and walk the nothing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom