• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    So, since you are a virgin in the NFA world, follow your own advice OR, buy one every couple of months so you have so many in jail, you lose track. It was a really nice surprise getting a call from a devil that your stamp came back and you don't remember which one.

You have your host, let's go. Both the good DR and I could take you to an undisclosed location and let you play with different models. Oh yea, he just got a new toy, scratch that. He will be busy. But I can still take you. BUT we need to find some place to get ammo.

All of this is a mute point if George invites me to go...

LOL. I don't have an undisclosed location, but am all ears!!!!

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    So, since you are a virgin in the NFA world, follow your own advice OR, buy one every couple of months so you have so many in jail, you lose track. It was a really nice surprise getting a call from a devil that your stamp came back and you don't remember which one.

You have your host, let's go. Both the good DR and I could take you to an undisclosed location and let you play with different models. Oh yea, he just got a new toy, scratch that. He will be busy. But I can still take you. BUT we need to find some place to get ammo.

All of this is a mute point if George invites me to go...

I never come empty handed :)

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region

This is how I did it for years. It was like a surprise Christmas a few times a year! I'm back in that boat now with 4 items going through the system. I even forgot the other day exactly what I had purchased. Despite that, it should be Christmas in August, October, December, and hopefully January. :D

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    This is how I did it for years. It was like a surprise Christmas a few times a year! I'm back in that boat now with 4 items going through the system. I even forgot the other day exactly what I had purchased. Despite that, it should be Christmas in August, October, December, and hopefully January. :D

You are my Hero.

Out of the blue I had an ATF form 1 approval today.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    UPDATE:

With the Lage parts installed. I got picatinny mounted MP5 sights for it. I took the pic without the rear sight.

Attachments

• 04542341-DC58-4058-B789-3DED7C4A1EE5.jpg
      04542341-DC58-4058-B789-3DED7C4A1EE5.jpg
      42.3 KB · Views: 358

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Finally got the gun out this evening at an undisclosed location. The gun shot perfectly. I shot 147 grain handloads. The suppressor is an octane 9. I was very impressed with the Octane 9. It was much quieter than I thought it was going to be. The Lage upgrades are worth every penny. I had to file down some of the welds to get the Lage mag release to work correctly. Gonna strip the paint off the lower and repaint. Then there will be be no blemishes. I'll make the lower match the upper. Fun gun to shoot too. May seem like an "entry level" gun, but once you add the upgrades, it's a great little gun.

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Finally got the gun out this evening at an undisclosed location. The gun shot perfectly. I shot 147 grain handloads. The suppressor is an octane 9. I was very impressed with the Octane 9. It was much quieter than I thought it was going to be. The Lage upgrades are worth every penny. I had to file down some of the welds to get the Lage mag release to work correctly. Gonna strip the paint off the lower and repaint. Then there will be be no blemishes. I'll make the lower match the upper. Fun gun to shoot too. May seem like an "entry level" gun, but once you add the upgrades, it's a great little gun.

The gun is usually parkerized. Thats easy to redo. Don't paint it. Painting guns sucks.

If you need help parkerizing, let me know. Its pretty simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom