Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I wonder if they'll buy a Delorean and make them before 1986.....:cool:

-Mil-Surp-Phreak-

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2007
    Gaithersburg
    I played with this thing at SHOT show back in 2008 and holy hell it was fun. I felt like 007 because Drake from MagPul let me take the light off so it was just the box frame and put it in my back pocket. Then just pull out and push the button and Shazaam!!!!! I had a nifty little carbine. He said it was just an experiment at the time but if enough interest was garnered it might see the light of day. One can only hope.

Aug 2, 2007
    Harford County
    Last I heard they had No plans to produce it.

Wonder if that has changed?

I remember the Magpul guys commenting on ARFCOM that the system was a "just for fun" prototype. I recall they said they had no intentions to produce them, but maybe they'll change their minds.

There are a lot more people getting into the NFA world so who knows...

Of course the real question is how many people would SAY they want one vs. how many would actually buy one? I think I'd fall into the "gawkers, not shoppers" category myself.

jjboxman

Nov 18, 2008
    Pa & Md
    Yeah, but it should only be a machine gun if it's setup to accept G18 slides. I'm pretty sure they could easily manufacture them to operate only with G17 slides.

It would be great if they made it semi auto, one shown was advertised as a machine gun.

Kevp

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2008
    Supposedly this gun is for real and being manufactured as a transferable by Full Auto Classics. They have been advertising it for the past couple months in SAR. They had to have found a way to integrate a registered tube into the design. I haven't had enough interest to go check them out. I don't think MagPul is involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alfontso

Latest threads

Top Bottom