• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeffie7

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2015
    Loudoun County
    I thought mine was $425. Non-BL Tuesday pickup :)

I'm in Odenton, so.... wanna go shoot it? :lol:

Not sure if you got a hookup, but if not... what store did you buy it from? If that was a hookup I understand not being able to give out the details.

I've seen them for low $400s online but add in the standard price of $75 for the local stores to transfer it and it becomes a wash.

euler357

Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Odenton, Marylandistan
    I shot a 42 and 43 side-by-side at the Glock Instructors Workshop this week and the 43 feels much more like a "real" Glock and isn't that much bigger than the 42.

I was making hits with nearly my normal accuracy level with the 43 but not as much with the 42. I'm thinking about one of these to replace my LCP for CCW.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville

Not sure if you got a hookup, but if not... what store did you buy it from? If that was a hookup I understand not being able to give out the details.

I've seen them for low $400s online but add in the standard price of $75 for the local stores to transfer it and it becomes a wash.

Jeffie post something in the introductions section and get some posts under your belt. This is a great Forum to learn anything you may need to know, stick around and you'll eventually meet great people.

jeffie7

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2015
    Loudoun County
    Jeffie post something in the introductions section and get some posts under your belt. This is a great Forum to learn anything you may need to know, stick around and you'll eventually meet great people.

You mean you don't want to go shooting with some random guy? :lol:

Make sure you post up a review on here once you get some rounds thru it!

71Chevelle427

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2015
    B'More County, Maryland

$429 in Cecil County ...at one of our IP's
    http://www.jlowesguns.com/GLOCK-G43-9MM_p_206.html

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I'll be at Engage at 10:00 AM this morning to pick mine up. Can't wait. This will be my new carry piece.
    I will probably arrive at 10:30 to 11 am. Hope to meet you if you are still around. Pregnant wife and daughter will be there as well. My daughter loves Brutus.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I thought mine was $425. Non-BL Tuesday pickup :)

It is BL and therefore less, I couldn't remember if they had them in stock when I made a deposit. If it cools down I'll be shooting today, or maybe out the window of the neighbors front end loader with A/C ... redneck style.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I finally saw one in person at 2A the other day. That is a tiny little puppy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom