• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    We actually had the chance to grab a few from a distributor last week but passed. They're allocated/OOS everywhere right now, so it's a bit unclear what future availability will be.

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    United gun shop in rockville might have one. Def saw the 40 s&w and 9mm variety. What's that, the 35 & 34 respectively?

Where would you set the price, NateIU10?
    I have no info... wondering if I would have to trade-in to make it happen. The 6" barrel in a 10mm is hard to find. The only others I've seen recently are EAA and Para in the 1911 configuration - which I'm not opposed to. Just want to get a feeling if the Glock would be priced a good deal less than the $1k+ they're asking for the others. At the $1k price point, I'm most of the way to a nice hunting rifle.

bigalf

Apr 1, 2012
    Fort Meade
    I feel your pain. I have wanted a 10mm for the past few week. Very limited selection and they are usually expensive. besides the 1911 platform .you biggest issue is finding out what that has magazines that are limited to 10 rounds. I am not even positive if the full sized Glock are available with limited mags. I was also curious if 40 cal magazines would run in the them.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I feel your pain. I have wanted a 10mm for the past few week. Very limited selection and they are usually expensive. besides the 1911 platform .you biggest issue is finding out what that has magazines that are limited to 10 rounds. I am not even positive if the full sized Glock are available with limited mags. I was also curious if 40 cal magazines would run in the them.

Glock 40 cal magazines won't work in a 10mm Glock, they're too small. Reduced capacity 10mm mags are available from Glock.

As for expensive, EAA's Witness is well under $1000 for a 10mm, unless you're getting the 6" barreled version, then it's just under the last time I checked. RIA has a 10mm 1911 for $650.

atblis

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    Worth a Shot in Millersville has one in stock. Asking over $800 for it. A bit high, but it's the only one I've come across so far. I'd highly recommend getting your paws on one before buying. I am not sure I liked the feel of it. I think something the size of a Glock 41 would be more to my liking.

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Glock told me that the next production run for them is around December. They don't warehouse anything. They make the guns, and then they go straight out to distributors and direct orders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom