• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Nice to have friends in PA, VA and DE. Mags go on sale have them shipped there and pick them up the next time I see them. Does OP not know anyone outside of the state?

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    I’m trying to figure out where you live in Maryland, I can see anywhere in Maryland that would take you 90 minutes to hit a border, unless you’re riding a bicycle or walking.:)

I had the same thought, until it occured to me that he might be referring to total driving time to get there and back.

DevinRPD

May 3, 2017
    Talbot
    I’m trying to figure out where you live in Maryland, I can see anywhere in Maryland that would take you 90 minutes to hit a border, unless you’re riding a bicycle or walking.:)

Easton, Maryland :sad20: i have relatives in DE but im not too close with them.

oops looks like Lankford's gunshop is about an hour from me. that might be doable and ill get a list of other stuff i need there so its worth the trip.

anybody heard of that place? whats your go to DE gunshop for buying mags and such?

yakfish

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 27, 2017
    I would disagree. Replacing a part is not manufacturing.

m'eh, this is Maryland. People will invent all kinds of ways and methods to create maximum inconvenience for themselves in order to go far, far beyond mere compliance with the actual wording of the law.

It's like a victim-fetish. They are masochists.

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    Easton, Maryland :sad20: i have relatives in DE but im not too close with them.

oops looks like Lankford's gunshop is about an hour from me. that might be doable and ill get a list of other stuff i need there so its worth the trip.

anybody heard of that place? whats your go to DE gunshop for buying mags and such?

Lankford's is in Blades DE. Drive a little further to Steele's, better selection an prices.

I think you have some DE shops closer to you.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    I take all my mags to Ohio over Christmas, and assemble them in my sister in laws house. Hot cider and mag assembly, what could be better? :innocent0

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    If you replace every single part of a mag at least once, is it still the same mag? Mag of Theseus? I think it was Aristotle who said that if it the object meets the same purpose, then it is still the same object even if the materials have changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom