• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Cold Damp Spaces
    MDS Supporter
    You're welcome ? :)

In my take on such things , MICRO is a binary yes/ no dividing line of Fits in Front Pocket of more or less normal blue jeans . That's not a G26/ etc . It's more 0f an extra small belt pistol .

That's not inherently a slam . and lots of people have found that a good and useful thing .

My above post was in the general nature of defending the G26/ etc , despite it not working well * for me* .
    Sometimes I have difficulty pulling the correct adjective. No harm intended nor done.

I have a G26 too, by the way, and would have no problem carrying it at the right time of year(cold weather).

:beer:

hosspower

Dec 1, 2019
    Walkersville, MD
    I have both as well. Very different guns and fill different needs. I would choose the G26 for carry at 4 o'clock. However the P365 is better for appendix or an Enigma as it is smaller/thinner. I do like the compatibility of the G26 with the G17 mags and that's why I choose it most of the time now.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    The G26 is a very fine little gun if you shoot it well. I personally shoot the G19 better because I get a better grip. That said, I'm a CCW heathen because I don't feel like you should automatically carry the smallest gun you can...

outrider58

Cold Damp Spaces
    MDS Supporter
    The trigger on my Gen5 G26 is the best stock trigger out of all of my Glocks (3 Gen5, 1 Gen4) by a mile. My new G43X sucks in comparison - had to put in some real work for it to feel acceptable in my book.
    Gen 5s have excellent triggers.
    If you decide to keep the 43x, the Apex trigger is quite similar to a gen 5 trigger from what I recall.

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    Gen 5s have excellent triggers.
    If you decide to keep the 43x, the Apex trigger is quite similar to a gen 5 trigger from what I recall.
    I threw a Ghost connector in my g43. Brought the pull from 7.5 to about 5.5lb.

And get this... my G43X came from the factory with a minus connector! (verified when I disassembled). Something aint right

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom