• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I discovered 2A in 2012. I still remember my first purchase. 5.5 - 22 NF Scope. Since then I have only gone to them and will always be my go to shop. Even though it took me a while to remember Tom's name. I'd always refer to Mark and the "other guy" haha.

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    As a lady who is just getting back into shooting (guns) after a very long break, I have to admit that I was intimidated about the thought of walking into a gun shop (typical stereotypes apply).

However, those feelings quickly vanished when I was warmly greeted by the staff as soon as I entered the shop and was given Mark's full attention even though there were other customers in the store at the time.

I had a pretty good idea of what I was looking for to get into target shooting and and while they did not have the exact model I had in mind, they did have another, made by the same manufacturer, that was actually a better fit.

All of the staff I met were very knowledgeable about shooting and were also willing to spend extra time helping me navigate the MD gun law maze. All of my questions were answered in a professional manner and I never felt out of place.

Because of the very positive experience I had, I have since gone back to purchase the 2nd gun I wanted for SD/HD. After being shown several examples, I settled on one of the urban grey beauties they had. (just have to wait for the HQL...:innocent0)

I'd like to thank all the staff at 2A Sales for treating a lady right!! You'll definitely be my go-to place for anything gun related. :party29:

~Gail

It's post like this that make me love my job.

We greatly appreciate your business and the kind words that you posted here!

Thank you Gail!!!!

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Good one, chilipepper. While I did purchase a couple of weapons, I was just given "permission" to do so today. Took 3 weeks for a person with a past TS clearance and squeaky clean background....:innocent0

Now only to wait for the hard copy card so I can finally take these beauties home.... Oh no, but that means another trip to the shop... with the risk of another purchase.... Oh, please help me...LOL!!

You won't find that kind of help here! I just find more cool stuff that I need to add to my collection.
    BTW, welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gmharle

MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Millers, MD
    gmharle, I have the collector's status for a number of years. Any chance MD will have jacked me around and will make me file for a new one if I have not bought more than 1 pistol every so often since I first got it back around early 2000's?

I doesn't expire so you should be good to go then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom