• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JavaDan

Beer - Nectar of the Gods
    Feb 25, 2010
    Pasadena
    I really appreciate the offer on letter her join a class you would be holding in the future, and when she reads thru the thread I know she will appreciate the offer too (she'll be using my sign in to do it). I did talk to her late last night and she said she was thinking of buying it in the next 3 months (maybe me being a Boy Scout and always being prepared rubbed off on her?), but I am hoping to get her into a class before then. I have a few questions for you though about the class since I never had to take an NRA Basic class or First Steps class. Would she be able to bring her own sidearm for the live fire if she wanted? How much ammo would she need to bring if she were to bring her own sidearm? Finally, would she get a certificate of completion or something to show some form of classroom/live fire training? The last question is a little out there but if MD ever goes Shall Issue in our lifetimes, I'm sure there will be a training requirement, and with how she is doing her research into things thus far, I think she will be applying with me when the day comes.

PM is inbound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    partyboytowsonhigh1956

Latest threads

Top Bottom