• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trey

Aug 20, 2008
    Silver Spring, MD
    This may be a dumb question but does anyone know of a gun store that sells gift certificates? I'd like to give the gift of firepower this year.

joppaj

Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Shameless plug for Gun Connection here... Not only does Dan sell gift certs (I put last year's toward my Marlin 39) but him and Ron were very courteous and polite to my wife while she was there. We all know gun shops can be kind of unfriendly or intimidating, imagine how much more so to a woman who isn't used to going into them. Heck, she was so impressed with how she was treated that she doesn't give me crap when I go down there. Moral of the story, they won't treat your wife/ girlfriend/ Mom like crap just because she doesn't know an 870 from a Red Ryder.

Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    Shameless plug for Gun Connection here... Not only does Dan sell gift certs (I put last year's toward my Marlin 39) but him and Ron were very courteous and polite to my wife while she was there. We all know gun shops can be kind of unfriendly or intimidating, imagine how much more so to a woman who isn't used to going into them. Heck, she was so impressed with how she was treated that she doesn't give me crap when I go down there. Moral of the story, they won't treat your wife/ girlfriend/ Mom like crap just because she doesn't know an 870 from a Red Ryder.

Good point, my mom, step dad, and girlfriend all liked him better than the other gun shops they have been to for me. :thumbsup:

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Now I know what to tell the folks what I want for Xmas. That is if they havent already gotten something.

joppaj

Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Continental and White Marsh offer them as well.

You can alos buy range memberships as presents at Continental Arms.

Does Continental offer gift certs for pistol cleaning or can you just get the regular ones and use them for that purpose?

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    For GFWs the gift of an NRA membership is always welcome. For people who actually appreciate firearms, a GC gift cert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom