Giffords antigun group pays for ad against FL permitless carry that actually proves our point

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    They are so stupid. Their ad which was to show that a criminal could legally carry if FL goes permitless carry proves our point by showing the criminal doesn't care about laws. It's like they think some magical new law will get a criminal to stop and think "let's see...I don't care about laws against murder. I don't care about laws barring felons from even touching a cartridge. But yeah, a law that requires me to have a permit...I won't cross that one."

I'm really sick of the stupid.

1. Gun bought at a bar - illegal
    2. Gun possessed at a bar - illegal since the primary product at the bar is alcohol
    3. Already a felon - illegal

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    The Gifford clan is funding their lavish lifestyle though a non profit that puts out garbage for those who are unable to think for themselves and who prefer to follow the other mindless sheep.

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    So the liberal brought a gun illegally and the conservative did training and went through a legal process to buy a gun?

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    At what point does the stupid, like a hot stove, ever begin to hurt?
    Most of us learn that lesson don’t touch the hot stove quickly as kids. Some don’t, and then there is that segment in society that keep touching the hot stove despite many burnings.

TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    So the liberal brought a gun illegally and the conservative did training and went through a legal process to buy a gun?
    How do you know he's a liberal? :innocent0

haha.png

:beer:

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I have to ask...

We all get it but I wonder what the average reader thinks?

This seems like a chance for a slam dunk. Run a follow up ad that takes the anti-2a ad and using fair use laws, points out all the last broken and then asks the question "Would one more law really have mattered?"

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    I have to ask...

We all get it but I wonder what the average reader thinks?

This seems like a chance for a slam dunk. Run a follow up ad that takes the anti-2a ad and using fair use laws, points out all the last broken and then asks the question "Would one more law really have mattered?"

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk
    OR...do people actually pay attention to the ads at all? Especially one so witty you have to turn the dang newspaper upside down to read?

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    Another stupid thing is the Giffords crew doesn't support open carry or shall issue. They aren't some group looking for "common sense" solutions. They've been spewing the same nonsense over and over and the only people that listen are basically members of their choir.
    They can't convince anyone of anything since they have no credibility to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom